MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 10-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Something similar happened to me about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I had a blade atking me basically the entire siege (made me burn at least 30 remantis). When I was on my last life and inside just spamming satan on full STA bps/knights/RMs he appeared there and atked me. Then suddenly he stopped but I thought someone else killed him. When I checked that website with the logs I noticed I killed him, and since I didnt cast bombs, it was by crucio. lol

I miss the old days when crucio was more useful though. I remember that we had a GM siege on Lawolf and I was lagging so badly that I couldn't kill anyone, but I still scored 2 points because KillerCortiz suicided.

Yes No
Wasteful

Default 10-19-2009, 11:18 PM
lol

Yes No
Wasabifreak

Default 03-01-2010, 04:11 AM
thread seems dead. anyways i got a question

Thinking about going to full int aoe, lvl 113, psykon +8 16% atk.

current stats:
(base)
123 STA
131 INT
=
33k hp
6.4k aoes (mobs)
9.9k bombs (mobs)
1.5k def

using the simulator seems like i'd get:
(base)
15STA
239 INT
=
24k hp
???k aoes
11.6k bombs
1.4k def

Full int seems very do-able to me (at least right now while i'm training at cannis), but stat-wise, seems like a bad trade-off, -10k hp for only +2k dmg? I guess it's my lack of atk% boosters. Any opinions on if I should even bother restating?

Yes No
BBRS

Default 03-01-2010, 06:35 AM
I wouldn't bother at lvl 113, you're pretty close to 120 and Master status, so it seems kind of pointless. Just endure it a couple of more levels. If anything start investing your money in Lightning cards 7%, and perhaps some higher upgrades on your wand?

Not saying full int isn't doable, but it's hard at Capt. Asuras once you start leveling there unless you have very high end equipment!

Yes No
Luciana

Default 03-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasabifreak View Post
using the simulator seems like i'd get:
(base)
15STA
239 INT
=
24k hp
???k aoes
11.6k bombs
1.4k def
How do you get so much HP being full INT? Is that with an unicorn or using STA gear? If it's with STA gear and without an unicorn, then you should go full INT, but you should also wait til you are a master, like BBRS said. I usually don't see people AoEing with a pet, hence why I asked if its with an unicorn or not, so I'm considering you are also not going to use one, since it's kinda risky and may turn out expensive.

I'm still surprised how you can get so much HP with a "low" STA base and an atk rate set though. I mean, it's doable, but you must have a good STA gear to get that. Maybe you should use INT gear instead of restatting, that way you can increase your damage and reduce your HP, as 33k HP is not really needed (not like you can keep it full anyway).

Would you mind posting your equipments? Maybe there's a way to get more damage without having to restat.

Last edited by Luciana; 03-01-2010 at 11:41 AM.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 03-01-2010, 12:22 PM
I've AoEd as a full int psy at Asuras, only had 16k HP.

16k HP aint alot but taking around 10-15 when they are dead with an action slot, no need for so much hp

Yes No
Wasabifreak

Default 03-01-2010, 01:52 PM
thanks for the awesome replys guys.

Yeah I did put my uni into there, just because I think I would have needed it. It's 24k buffed with my current build and would be 15.6k buffed full int. I have 25 STA on helm and 19 STA on bwand. Here's some more info.

+15 intelli
+15 stam
demol+15
demol+12
plug+11
plug+10

Anyways, I think i'm going to scrap the whole full int idea for now. Now in terms of upgrades, (i'm poor ) would you guys recommend I buy two lightning/2 volcano (1.8bil) or buy one +18 jewel (1.2-1.5bil). :P I don't think I can buy 4 lightnings atm :P and I don't think i want less than 20k hp, fits my lazy leveling style

Last edited by Wasabifreak; 03-01-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Yes No
Luciana

Default 03-01-2010, 02:50 PM
I think you should keep your current build. Also, don't pierce your suit with HP for leveling, it sucks. Go for atk rate instead, or just defense if you can't tank very well. You could go 14% atk and 14% defense, or 22% attack til you can buy another 2 cards. A +18 intell would also be nice, as you can always use it on a different char and all, easier to resell too, but I don't know which one would help you the most, since from 16% atk to 22% is just a 6% atk increase.

Yes No
Lick

Default 03-02-2010, 01:21 AM
i do full int aoe and i can tank all mobs BUT our gear isnt comparable. I have alot more DEF than you. Captain asuras only hit 300 on me. I think you would struggle there as pure int. Best to do like luci said and keep ur current build. Also attk/hp suits = bad!. Go with 4/4 attk

Yes No
Darkeh

Default 03-02-2010, 08:33 AM
defense pierced suits also aint bad for training if your not taking minimum from the mobs

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal