MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

Lil'Sean

Default 04-02-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm a lvl 105 Psykeeper w/ the following eq:

Psykon+10 28% attack( w/ stats and awakes a total of 29 stamina and 21 int)
LG wand+8 4/4 Water B's
Random shield pierced and awaked(34 int in total)
Using demols+12 and int+6(7 int) rings.
also a gore+6

I was wondering what kind of build would be good w/o a pet.

50 int rest sta? or a high int build?

Thank you.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 04-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Sean View Post
I'm a lvl 105 Psykeeper w/ the following eq:

Psykon+10 28% attack( w/ stats and awakes a total of 29 stamina and 21 int)
LG wand+8 4/4 Water B's
Random shield pierced and awaked(34 int in total)
Using demols+12 and int+6(7 int) rings.
also a gore+6

I was wondering what kind of build would be good w/o a pet.

50 int rest sta? or a high int build?

Thank you.
You can go try with quite a low stam build, do around 100 sta that will give you 16.5k hp with your set, you should do fine with that build.

If you wanna go with a lower stam build you gotta get plugs rather than demols

Yes No
Lil'Sean

Default 04-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno2k5 View Post
You can go try with quite a low stam build, do around 100 sta that will give you 16.5k hp with your set, you should do fine with that build.

If you wanna go with a lower stam build you gotta get plugs rather than demols

I really would like to have a bit higher hp, or is that a stupid thing to do with my build? i calculated with the 50 stam rest sta build i have about 23.8k hp. not sure what my damage would be.

I used to play an aoe build and had 19k hp at lvl 106, with the blocks i felt kindof safe. A psykeeper on the other hand doesn't have a high blockrate.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 04-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Quote:
I really would like to have a bit higher hp, or is that a stupid thing to do with my build? i calculated with the 50 stam rest sta build i have about 23.8k hp. not sure what my damage would be.

I used to play an aoe build and had 19k hp at lvl 106, with the blocks i felt kindof safe. A psykeeper on the other hand doesn't have a high blockrate.
Psykon set + cats = 47% block rate on its own, so pretty much 1 in 2 are blocked.

Go with what you feel will is comfortable, just I prefer a lower stam build for the higher damage as you won't have to tank for too long as you damage will be pretty high

Yes No
Lil'Sean

Default 04-02-2009, 04:42 PM
So if i'd go w/ like 250 stam buffed rest int. would by damage still be decent? could you give me an estimate of hp-damage?

Yes No
iKuba

Default 04-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Quote:
So if i'd go w/ like 250 stam buffed rest int. would by damage still be decent? could you give me an estimate of hp-damage?
Your damage output from what I heard wouldn't be that great but you'd have a great tanking ability, my friend has 100 sta as a base xx int and he does fine tanking :P

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 04-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Azria is easy.. you don't really need that much STA. Just go for the normal build (100-120 STA rest INT) and you'll be ok. You could always get STA awakenings to do better, if you feel like 100-120 is not enough. Don't forget that after 20k HP the pills will recover less than what it normally do, so having a high HP isn't a big idea.

Yes No
Sinner
Otaku Of The YearStaff Of The Year

Default 04-04-2009, 02:56 AM
I'd say as far as stam and int are concerned...for pvm, stam is over rated, and in pvp the opposite is true, int is over rated.

So really unless you want to restat when you're done leveling, I'd suggest enough stam to get say...20k hp max in your int gear, like a fox, int rings, shield etc and have a uni and stam rings for pvp maybe, enough to reach 30k hp anyway.

Yes No
Lil'Sean

Default 04-05-2009, 04:41 PM
I've decided to just go w/ a 110 stam rest INT build. thanks for all the help guys, i'll keep you updated on the results.

Yes No
Kraze

Default 04-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Currently I'm hitting around 5.7k bombs without buffs using intel+15's/demol+13's. I was thinking that I should buy demol+16's but when I tested my damage using my friends demol+17's, my damage was only 5.9k. Would demol+16's be worth it? o.O

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal