MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 03-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archdevil View Post
At 87 Master whats the best place to lvl till 9x?
Mutant Augus, I stayed really close to the level of my Psy when I leveled through master, keeping at them till I was 1 level higher as full int didnt give me much hp

Yes No
Ark

Default 03-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno2k5 View Post
Mutant Augus, I stayed really close to the level of my Psy when I leveled through master, keeping at them till I was 1 level higher as full int didnt give me much hp
*sigh* guess master is more about paitence than lvling speed

Yes No
Dons

Default 03-22-2009, 09:57 PM
I've been keeping within 10 levels of the monster I'm fighting - but that's as an ele. I'm not sure how you'd go about it as a tanker - probably depends a lot on your build.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 03-23-2009, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archdevil View Post
*sigh* guess master is more about paitence than lvling speed
Nah, you should level fast, you can get pretty big AoE's and destroy them within a few AoE's

Yes No
Snake_eyez6910

Default 03-23-2009, 05:48 AM
make use of FOR scrolls and blue balloons, between those alone you grab an extra 200-300def. helped me a ton leveling with my bp as full int, managed to get 110 with +3 green sets with 12% attack piercings and demols on. stam rings and a lion helped a shitton too

when i was leveling my psy as full int, just make sure you can kill the mobs before they can kill you. plugs, attack suit, uni, def shield etc, they all help an assload.

Yes No
Hex72

Default 03-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Bleh, my Psy has like 173 base sta and 6x int at level 104, yet I swear I can't tank as much as other Psys, nor do as much damage as others.
Well, I could just about tank 15~20 mammoths with my 17k hp buffed and do about 3.7k damage. My equipment is focused on attack since my stamina's accidentally so high.
I swear I leveled faster tanking like 50 kings though, maybe I should just stick with kings. It just irritates me when everyone's like "you should be leveling against higher level mobs".

:/ What do people think? Is this damage/hp bad and what do you think is causing it? The loss of 20~40 int? Yet, even with a +8 set I can only tank that many...

How infuriating.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 03-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex72 View Post
Bleh, my Psy has like 173 base sta and 6x int at level 104, yet I swear I can't tank as much as other Psys, nor do as much damage as others.
Well, I could just about tank 15~20 mammoths with my 17k hp buffed and do about 3.7k damage. My equipment is focused on attack since my stamina's accidentally so high.
I swear I leveled faster tanking like 50 kings though, maybe I should just stick with kings. It just irritates me when everyone's like "you should be leveling against higher level mobs".

:/ What do people think? Is this damage/hp bad and what do you think is causing it? The loss of 20~40 int? Yet, even with a +8 set I can only tank that many...

How infuriating.
What set are you using?
What are you RM's doing? Are they healing you, as you gather then going for heal rain when you start aoe'ing, or just using heal all the time

The main thing is keep at it don't give up, the aoe'ing gets easier as you get higher, Mammoths are the best mob to aoe at.

Yes No
Hex72

Default 03-28-2009, 03:54 PM
+8 Geniun, now at 16% attack
My RM is full INT, level 86 now, with a +25 int stick and wedge +3.
He's on heal all the time because I can't use two computers at once.

Edit: I got like 40% in two hours, something tells me that's poor for my level, especially on a 1.5x exp event.
Also, I actually wanted to stop leveling at 105 either to focus on my other characters or to build up my equipment for epic PvP capabilities. But I guess I'll never be outstanding until I hit Hero. xD Which will be never.

Last edited by Hex72; 03-28-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 03-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex72 View Post
+8 Geniun, now at 16% attack
My RM is full INT, level 86 now, with a +25 int stick and wedge +3.
He's on heal all the time because I can't use two computers at once.

Edit: I got like 40% in two hours, something tells me that's poor for my level, especially on a 1.5x exp event.
Also, I actually wanted to stop leveling at 105 either to focus on my other characters or to build up my equipment for epic PvP capabilities. But I guess I'll never be outstanding until I hit Hero. xD Which will be never.
Well a psykon set will help when you hit 105.

Well the deal with leveling a bit slower than others is pretty much what you said, your leveling with yourself meaning you gotta stop and rebuff etc. not helped by the fact you got yourself just healing.

Try shouting for a RM, get one. Then make your own RM heal outside with your RM in the party. You should be able to tank more and leveling faster since you don't need to stop.

Yes No
Dons

Default 03-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonno2k5 View Post
Try shouting for a RM, get one. Then make your own RM heal outside with your RM in the party. You should be able to tank more and leveling faster since you don't need to stop.
I've always found myself a more reliable RM than anyone else... You know when you need to go afk, when msn or guild chat is distracting you etc. I've found that using my own RM and another RM have usually lead to the person I'm levelling getting lazy and thinking they don't need to be there. Maybe that's just me having bad personal experiences though

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal