MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

loop8

Default 08-26-2010, 06:06 AM
Ok thanks

Yes No
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 08-26-2010, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
With templars being that good tanks now and other classes more and more getting used to do certain jobs it would be more of a roleplay thing.
Need to protect ur RM then if there is some major drawback to the skill.
Also really curious about that new upgrading stuff, more infos pls qq
It's pretty hard to make out, but you basically talk to 2 Sprites about smelting quests and they have you gather certain materials, its all pretty much engrish. Something to do with drawing stuff into your Spirit as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSHFT View Post
Btw are these new weapons "soul linked" like ancients?
Yes they are.

Yes No
FiliaChan
Wiki Contributor

Default 08-26-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSHFT View Post
Btw are these new weapons "soul linked" like ancients?
Will you ever find new non-soul linked gear and weapons?

Yes No
Brolly

Default 08-26-2010, 09:53 AM
FML, im still lvl 105 non master yj and quit my BP long ago. and now BPs getting all the good stuff. that wind hurricane better be stronger then HoP atleast or im going to rage again. and if its not stronger then HoP then it BETTER be a AoE.

also the mentalists are looking OP as shit. -300% atk and defense is definatly not going to make it into release. pretty sure the percentage was a mistake. but im still pissed that YJs/windlurkers are getting the short end of the stick. they dont even have a atk increasing self buff. and are they serious with the back stab? like honestly why fuck over YJs like that.

also i have another question that im surprised wasnt asked yet. is tere any info on new sets? the new classes seem to obviously be getting new sets from the screens/artwork. so what are the new set effects for each class? or are those just NPC armor for new classes?

Last edited by Brolly; 08-26-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Yes No
Sinner
Otaku Of The YearStaff Of The Year

Default 08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolly View Post
FML, im still lvl 105 non master yj and quit my BP long ago. and now BPs getting all the good stuff. that wind hurricane better be stronger then HoP atleast or im going to rage again. and if its not stronger then HoP then it BETTER be a AoE.

also the mentalists are looking OP as shit. -300% atk and defense is definatly not going to make it into release. pretty sure the percentage was a mistake. but im still pissed that YJs/windlurkers are getting the short end of the stick. they dont even have a atk increasing self buff. and are they serious with the back stab? like honestly why fuck over YJs like that.

also i have another question that im surprised wasnt asked yet. is tere any info on new sets? the new classes seem to obviously be getting new sets from the screens/artwork. so what are the new set effects for each class? or are those just NPC armor for new classes?
They're already in the top 3 classes in siege, do they really need another move like hop? Imo given the ridiculously low cool down on HoP the recent vital nerf was justified.

Yes No
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 08-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Its not AoE, so go rage.

Quote:
YJs have quite a few new damage skills to play with, so they're not all bad. Oh and GG about reading the fact I pointed out that the Mentalist debuffs are obviously a mistake, hell they've made it -1200% since. The problem is attack speed is stored as a raw number and displayed as a %, the attack and defense is stored as a %, they're just copying and pasting all 3 which means the attack and defense is OP as hell, they'll notice it at some point.

Quote:
Reason its not being asked is because there are no sets. Sets have never been released at the same time as weapons, not since I've played at least. The sets will probably be V17, the version after.

Yes 1 No 1
loop8

Default 08-26-2010, 10:23 AM
I doubt they'll release new sets because nobody still has level 125 sets lol

Yes No
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 08-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Brolly that's just immature. My post suddenly becomes unhelpful by clarifying everything you were unsure of? Remember its Aeonsoft that comes up with these stupid changes, not me.

Yes No
Brolly

Default 08-26-2010, 10:28 AM
hmm nothing worth while to make me come back then. also what i meant about the new skills is that if its actually less damaging then the lvl 75 and 80 skills then it would be pointless to ever make a windlurker.

if the atk skills suck then the only thing to look at is the block rate/hit rate skills. neither of those are incentive enought to make a windlurker. well maybe the yoyo weapon i guess.

also whats immature? im just stating my opinions. im actually grateful for you answering.

Last edited by Brolly; 08-26-2010 at 10:29 AM.

Yes No
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 08-26-2010, 10:29 AM
The fact you had to rate the post as unhelpful simply because you don't like what they're doing. Or was clearing up everything you were unsure of really that unhelpful?

Yes No
Closed Thread
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »