MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Guidop

Default 06-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Hey everybody, maybe this isnt the right thread, but ive always wondered why does everyone mentions the v6 of flyff. I thin i joined in v9 or sth, but what was so good in this version? Or why did they fucked up on v7? xD maybe u can post a link or a short explanation to tell me, thx

Yes No
Lick

Default 06-20-2010, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guidop View Post
Hey everybody, maybe this isnt the right thread, but ive always wondered why does everyone mentions the v6 of flyff. I thin i joined in v9 or sth, but what was so good in this version? Or why did they fucked up on v7? xD maybe u can post a link or a short explanation to tell me, thx
v7 was the best version. There was a pk server for each cluster (s-4). There was still damage reduction in pvp, so if some random lvl 80 bp would go and asal a lvl 120 his asal would hit like 500 dmg then he'd get pwnt. That was a good reason to get high levels besides just extra stats. Now any lvl 80 bp can 1 hit any 129 full sta hero.. kinda sad. The game has been going downhill since v9 was released (there was no v8)

Yes No
Satanic

Default 06-20-2010, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
v7 was the best version. There was a pk server for each cluster (s-4). There was still damage reduction in pvp, so if some random lvl 80 bp would go and asal a lvl 120 his asal would hit like 500 dmg then he'd get pwnt. That was a good reason to get high levels besides just extra stats. Now any lvl 80 bp can 1 hit any 129 full sta hero.. kinda sad. The game has been going downhill since v9 was released (there was no v8)
I remember the main motivation to level up was having 0% exp and going to PK. OH, at v6-7 dlvl didn't existed. There was lodelights (right?) some places that you could resurrect closer to training areas.
You could fly being PK.
Get colored names.
GM presence in game (I remember to see a notice "If you want to talk to a GM pm monster name" or something like) Colored shouts... err, so many things that were nice.

Yes No
Longknife

Default 06-20-2010, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrm4MyIceCrm View Post
Anyone who decides to buy gpotato must seriously have no common sense
Yes.

Yes No
deserya

Default 06-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrm4MyIceCrm View Post
Anyone who decides to buy gpotato must seriously have no common sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longknife View Post
Yes.
Agreed. It's a total waste of money.

Yes No
meimei

Default 06-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deserya View Post
Agreed. It's a total waste of money.
Some people think it's a waste, but for other people, time is money. People gianting will spend hours doing so to make money, but others decide to maybe spend hours working at minimum wage and will use this money for GPots. Along with that, those using penya need to find people who sell gpots as well.

Of course, to each their own.. and of course, when you're higher, you will have access to ways where your return in gianting/etc. is greater, but it's just food for thought.. I think it's a misconception when people say it's a waste of money, because time can also be considered money as well.

Yes No
Kseniya

Default 06-28-2010, 04:20 PM
I don't understand how people have trouble making money. One afternoon of playing during an event and one overnight shop= instant multimillionaire.

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »

Tags
cheap, flyff, rip off, steal, stealing