MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Screenshot and Video Discussions

Notices

SpiKouNeT

Default 09-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyePirate View Post
Well I liked it, but I think what Reiko was referring too is that you said leveling session. Yet he was fighting such low mobs.
Figthing Giant Muffrin or Giant Bear at lvl 112 or 113 isn't fighting such low mobs...

But for sure his critical rate is awesome for a BillPoster
vietboi91

Default 09-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiKouNeT View Post
Figthing Giant Muffrin or Giant Bear at lvl 112 or 113 isn't fighting such low mobs...

But for sure his critical rate is awesome for a BillPoster
He fought mostly normal mobs, sure he did fight 2-3 giants. But he did 67k on a giant so....bleeh nvm!

Nice BP! Nice damage and pretty equips ^^

Name of song please!
XWarriorXYZ

Default 09-23-2008, 01:52 PM
lol I didnt see the vid but thought it was a blade in it lol bp doing those crits D; and people complain blades crit damage
Brolly

Default 09-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XWarriorXYZ View Post
lol I didnt see the vid but thought it was a blade in it lol bp doing those crits D; and people complain blades crit damage

u obviously dont know how hard it is for a BP to get 50+% crit rate on there lvling equips without the help of a emo Hknuck and while still being full str o.o
XWarriorXYZ

Default 09-23-2008, 02:52 PM
I could care less about that really as long as I got my blade, only thing I made my bp for was asaling in the arena for the luls

Heck I'd sooner make it aoe with penya then waste hundreds of dollars trying to get crit% on it e_e Cause face it, it's cheaper to buy reversions from cs shop then ingame atm u-u

And one last edit 8D People bitch about it that bps suck at 1v1, well there you go, make a bp like taht, its gonna cost you money and hard work to make it but they always expcet it to be handed to them, I mean ffs you can aoe, can own in pvp, have prevention, one hit almost anyone with asal, get the second most hp per sta, and still 1v1 decently with h kncuk yet you guys want more crit% to be 'given' to you.

At least this guy proves the point where you gotta work for a bp like that and not expect it to be given to you u-u

Last edited by XWarriorXYZ; 09-23-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Elie Fiore Inverse
Italian

Default 09-23-2008, 10:03 PM
Sweet damage there.
iScream

Default 09-23-2008, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboi91 View Post

Name of song please!
Papa Roach- to be loved
lawltank

Default 09-23-2008, 11:37 PM
May I ask what equips he has? lol.
SpiKouNeT

Default 09-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XWarriorXYZ View Post

At least this guy proves the point where you gotta work for a bp like that and not expect it to be given to you u-u
Isn't it?
Eternalmagus

Default 09-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Finally someone emphatizing the fact that BP have their own 1vs1 potential. I loved the video, even though THAT kind of insane 1vs1 BP requires an huge amount of money. Even if the 60k crits weren't on higher mobs, Im pretty sure that 20k crits at 100% aspd as a BP are good enough to kill fast as a LGA blade with that kind of crit rate.

But maybe I loved it because I love 1vs1 BP's.
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Screenshot and Video Discussions »

Tags
billposter, video