MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Mark
Camera LoverMovie Guru

Default 03-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Anyone have there characters/accounts wiped? Last time I checked mine was.

Yes No
cutieswatcher

Default 07-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Anyone have there characters/accounts wiped? Last time I checked mine was.
Yes, i haven't played in a year and a half, and logged into my "new" account on momo and all my penya my str+17/18 and my demol's x2 +16 are gone.
I spent alot of money upgrading those items dammit!

Yes No
Dr. Polaris

Default 07-18-2013, 07:06 AM
Yup, all my shit is gone. Not that I had much to start with, I think I got my second YJ up to slightly above H. yoyo, and got him some rings and shit

Also had a psy with a bunch of rings and gear.

Yes No
James Sawyer Ford

Default 07-23-2013, 05:33 PM
I've come to a point I want to check the forums and see news about eFlyff shutting down...

Anyway, why does the mod even bothers to protect the company? I replied to someone's topic asking about the game and listed all the problems it had. My post was removed, and I was doing nothing but listing facts.

People need to be warned about what shit they're getting into before it's too late. Flyff is fucked up and it's never gonna get any better. It needs to go down. Too many dumbasses wasting real money in a dying game.
The GMs were even open and admitted they're not gonna ban people for pretty much anything. They're just as bad as the devs.

Last edited by James Sawyer Ford; 07-23-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Yes No
cherlos

Default 07-25-2013, 02:13 AM
Im with you there. Pretty much casually check forums to see the inevitable SHUTTING DOWN Notice. I figure they will say their dues and good byes and say they are glad to have had us give them monies.

Sheeeit with steam sales and extras i still wonder how in the world they are still up for business those flyff people. Gpotato has gone thru a lot of other games.

I recall golfing sim game, racing game online, and several other games online which are no longer with gpotato. So its only time i figure

Yes No
James Sawyer Ford

Default 07-27-2013, 12:37 AM
Following the pattern of the other servers, GMs will be laid off months before there are official news on the termination of the server. People will be kept in the dark during that time so they can continue to buy GP.

They use that strategy in every terminating server...

Only the german server has any hope of lasting more than a year from now at this rate. The japanese server is more dead than Yetti. The spanish server was shutdown recently. The brazil server too.
Korean players spend money a lot more often than westerns in F2P MMORPGs, so even with the low population kFlyff might still last a while longer.

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »