MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > World Community > Debates

Notices

bhamlaxy

Default Dead section :( - 06-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Oh man, the debate section used to be fun! Had some good debates in here.

But now it's completely dead! What happened?
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010

Default 06-13-2011, 07:25 PM
People got tired of debating and getting nothing done, perhaps?

Hey weren't you selling your account at one point? Lol.
MStevens24

Default 06-15-2011, 09:14 AM
new election is upcoming. But I blame most of it on the mod locking topics for getting a little off topic but debate topics have a mind of there own. I wish he would just leave them alone.

But when reelection comes around I am sure something will pop up.
Sinner
Otaku Of The YearStaff Of The Year

Default 06-15-2011, 09:32 AM
Obama is a Muslim
Jews done 9/11
Drugs should be legalized
God is a fairy tale
Gays are the embodiment of satan

Come at me.

In all seriousness though, yeah the sub forum is dead, then again it was never the most active of forums back in the day and FW is a whole lot quieter than it used to be.
Terrah

Default 07-07-2011, 12:49 AM
1. If Obama was a person of the Islamic faith, who cares? He's still the sam person
2. Your proof is for that accusation?
3. No they shouldn't, they cause a large percentage of deaths each year, directly from drug intake or drug related injuries. They've legalised alcohol and this causes 10,000 deaths in the United States a year and alcohol is a drug, imagine the increase of deaths if drugs like heroin was legalised.
4. God is no fairytale. You're of course, entitled to your own opinion, but even if you show me theories like the Big Bang, the matter created to stimulate that, was created from what? Thin air? No, God created the earth through the Big Bang or w/e other theories that exist.
5. Jesus himself says that it is perfectly fine for man to love another man or for a woman to love another woman. It's just when they take it to the next level, that its against Christian faith.

i came, i saw, i conquered.
FiliaChan
Wiki Contributor

Default 07-07-2011, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrah View Post
4. God is no fairytale. You're of course, entitled to your own opinion, but even if you show me theories like the Big Bang, the matter created to stimulate that, was created from what? Thin air? No, God created the earth through the Big Bang or w/e other theories that exist.
Who created God?
ALTimore

Default 07-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrah View Post
Automatically makes any argument you make from this point on 99% more questionable.

Last edited by ALTimore; 07-07-2011 at 06:24 AM.
Lick

Default 07-07-2011, 09:16 AM
Imo most people who believe in god are uneducated, narrow minded and hypocritical. Its easy to say god made this, god wanted this, god did this. Just my opionion.
Ecclesiastes

Default 07-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Not every Christian interprets every minor detail in life as God's will, a significant portion of them understand scientific theory quite well AND agree with the bulk of it, and even subscribe to "shit happens" often enough when it comes to.

What a narrow and pathetic assumption to make about over 2 billion individuals.
Lick

Default 07-07-2011, 05:44 PM
most people*

and I mean church-going individuals. Not the ones that just believe there is a god. I meant the ones that "live by the book". I should have said that.
« Flyff World > World Community > Debates »