MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Miscellaneous > Archives

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you be following the World Cup?
Yes! Every day! I won't miss a game! 8 14.29%
Yes, if I can or have enough free time. 21 37.50%
Maybe, if I'm bored or if my friends are watching. 5 8.93%
No, I don't have time to follow the games. 3 5.36%
No, I don't enjoy watching Football. 9 16.07%
I don't care about the world cup at all. 10 17.86%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 06-24-2010, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longknife View Post
To me, British is the English. Never in my life have I met a Scottish or Irish person that said "I'm british." They always say "I'm Scottish/Irish." On the other hand, the English always answer 'where are you from' with "I'm British."

And LOL U MAD cuz your team is made of disappointment and shame. Ours is made of surprises and giggles.
I'm from England, and will always say I'm English (Though I know I have scottish/irish roots too).

Disapointment that they aren't playing good yes, shamed no, mad no. Your team is made of people who don't know the right word for football

Last edited by jonno; 06-24-2010 at 05:38 AM.
guorbatschow

Default 06-24-2010, 06:11 AM
the difference is public focus. in the US the best athletes play basketball or handegg or even baseball.

in England they play football. for one and a half centuries already.
Skidd

Default 06-24-2010, 06:20 AM
You do realize that USA is the most audience supported country in the world cup right? Apart from the hosting country, USA has the most audience supporting their country so far.
guorbatschow

Default 06-24-2010, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidd View Post
You do realize that USA is the most audience supported country in the world cup right? Apart from the hosting country, USA has the most audience supporting their country so far.
where do you get that from? source?

cos im sure most of chinese people support north korea even though they have no chance.
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 06-24-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
South Africans are supposed to be cheering on for England
Skidd

Default 06-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guorbatschow View Post

cos im sure most of chinese people support north korea even though they have no chance.
Well, I'm guessing Fifa provided the statistics to either ITV or BBC, during one of the USA games (second game probably), the commentators mentioned that of all the game so far, USA has the most audience support compare to all other countries apart from the hosting nation.

In case you misunderstood or I wasnt clear, by audience support I mean the number of people who brought tickets to watch the game live during the match.

Last edited by Skidd; 06-24-2010 at 06:30 AM.
Longknife

Default 06-24-2010, 06:32 AM
Quote:

Seriously what the hell...

All the Germans here were rooting for England in the first game. Same for all the latinos we have here.

Last edited by Longknife; 06-24-2010 at 06:32 AM.
guorbatschow

Default 06-24-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Well, I'm guessing Fifa provided the statistics to either ITV or BBC, during one of the USA games (second game probably), the commentators mentioned that of all the game so far, USA has the most audience support compare to all other countries apart from the hosting nation.

In case you misunderstood or I wasnt clear, by audience support I mean the number of people who brought tickets to watch the game live during the match.
oh that.

sure. US people have most money to spend. \o/
nips
Devil Of The YearJoker Of The Year

Default 06-24-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longknife View Post
To me, British is the English. Never in my life have I met a Scottish or Irish person that said "I'm british." They always say "I'm Scottish/Irish." On the other hand, the English always answer 'where are you from' with "I'm British."

And LOL U MAD cuz your team is made of disappointment and shame. Ours is made of surprises and giggles.
Which one of yours?

You have to decide on a team I mean >:
Skidd

Default 06-24-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
oh that.

sure. US people have most money to spend. \o/
It isn't that. I'm sure there has been loyal USA supporters in the past WCs but havnt interest in soccer been building up in America? and just recently? I think their support in this WC shows.

Not sure if they still be as interested after the WC but isnt there Americans who supports british football clubs? Like Liverpool, United, Chelsea etc, and probably other famous European clubs too.

Anyone going to be disappionted if Italy doesnt get thru?

Last edited by Skidd; 06-24-2010 at 06:55 AM.

« Flyff World > Miscellaneous > Archives »