MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > World Community > Debates

Notices

Closed Thread

BloodAxe
King Of Spam CentralDebater Of The YearMovie Guru

Default 07-24-2009, 02:12 PM
If you cannot debate without resorting to name calling, then dont bother debating.
Addle Larson

Default 07-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodAxe View Post
If you cannot debate without resorting to name calling, then dont bother debating.
There are no debates on these forums; it's pretty rare that the public has the skill since it's not taught in public schools on what is, and isn't, correct and the methodology of debate itself.

Besides, I shouldn't have to be kind to the incompetent.

* I expect the same too.

Last edited by Addle Larson; 07-24-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Sinn

Default 10-04-2010, 09:11 PM
It is obvious the U.S. health care system needs reform. If you cannot see that you are blind. Here's the thing. Those who market medicine (including hospitals) overcharge incredible amounts, because the insurance companies pay for it. This creates a giant money vacuum, and anyone who doesn't have insurance is therefore screwed, and those that do are subject to an incredibly long list of things that aren't covered under there policy (some of which are addressed in Obama's healthcare plan, which I am for, and I believe this would be a good place to discuss this).

Is switching to a method similar to Canada's a practical process? It has flaws, though something needs to be done.
Closed Thread
« Flyff World > World Community > Debates »