MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > World Community > Debates

Notices

mastermatrix9000

Default Exposing butt in sports/cloths - 03-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Do you consider to be appropiate for people to expose their butt in some sports/public place? like for example
-Sumo wrestlers
-female/male swimmers

New cloth?

Waiting for opinions
Sinner
Otaku Of The YearStaff Of The Year

Default 03-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Not really too debate worthy imo but...

It should be okay, I mean nature intended for us all to be naked anyway so exposing a little of your butt and leaving the rest of it and your more private areas covered with cloth really shouldn't be a problem unless you're one of those prudes that think it's corrupting people's "innocence" or something.
fabricek
Writer Of The YearGreeter Of The Year

Default 03-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
Not really too debate worthy imo but...
unless you're one of those prudes that think it's corrupting people's "innocence" or something.
probs with that?

no but srsly, I dont think people actually care about it, its accepted in the society already.
Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default 03-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Not really sure what type of swimmers you've been watching, but sumo wrestlers expose a lot more than swimmers - especially speedos/swim suits tend to cover up a ton and hardly anything is exposed.

Personally as a swimmer, I would totally go naked if I could, just cause wearing anything (even full body length suits) slows me down a ton. Not sure about other sports, but I'm not against it.

If you have a problem with it, don't sit in the bleachers right behind the boards then.
Kookamunga

Default 03-07-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilconey View Post
Not really sure what type of swimmers you've been watching, but sumo wrestlers expose a lot more than swimmers - especially speedos/swim suits tend to cover up a ton and hardly anything is exposed.
That's because sumo wrestlers have a lot more to expose. :>

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with butts showing, almost everyone has one lol, and it's not like seeing one is going to harm you. (Unless it's a very unfortunate-looking butt.
Gummy Dogs

Default 03-07-2010, 02:53 PM
add low rise jeans..
Kaiko

Default 03-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilconey View Post

Personally as a swimmer, I would totally go naked if I could, just cause wearing anything (even full body length suits) slows me down a ton. Not sure about other sports, but I'm not against it.

If you have a problem with it, don't sit in the bleachers right behind the boards then.
Unless you're asian I'm pretty sure having your thing flopping around, or having your breasts all out, would slow you down if you don't have them tucked somewhere.
WildBanana

Default 03-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiko View Post
Unless you're asian I'm pretty sure having your thing flopping around, or having your breasts all out, would slow you down if you don't have them tucked somewhere.
Damn straight lol. But someone might be offended by this.

On Topic: generally, I'd be against it, i mean i hate how in our society people are not 'surprised' by anything anymore (example: my -very young- niece doesn't seem to be moved by crime news by any means, not to mention nudes/partial nudes when she happens to see them on the beach and that kinda causes me deep sadness, serious); everything is 'expected', 'deductible', 'foreseeable' (whatever u name it), everyone is disillusioned, disenchanted since really young ages.
I mean, a little of mystery wouldn't harm anyone, would it? It would just make a lot of things more interesting, but i guess i'm just an helpless-romantic-old-style guy, since i personally never met someone the same age i am with a similar opinion.

So yea, even if its just the butt/partial butt, it's not appropriate for me.

Last edited by WildBanana; 03-11-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Wizzie
British

Default 03-11-2010, 10:09 AM
I think bums should be covered.

But this is from an almost entirely selfish point of view - you see, I prefer a bit of mystery behind someone's figure. If I see girl in a large jumper and baggy jeans, it's just more intriguing to me.

ololol
« Flyff World > World Community > Debates »