MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Enferno

Default Please read, I need help its about my FlyFF ACC - 06-27-2008, 07:33 PM
I stopped playing flyff months, and months ago, and played Ran, Cabal, and a lot of other MMORPG"S, but I wanted to play fly again and I couldnt log into the site, I dont know my acc ID but i believe i know my user ID how would i find out my acc ID if i dont even know it x( im currently DL fly ATM so I will try out my UserID I hope it works but it still doesn't solve the lost ID problem, any suggestions? (and I saw no where on the site that i could contact an admin without making another acc, if u find sumthin plz let me kno.)

Yes No
Kinneko

Default 06-27-2008, 07:43 PM
I'm searching around but I can't find anything on this.

You can try emailing them (flyff@gala-net.com) and explain you have forgotten your account name. I don't know the protocol on that, though... the best you can do is provide your email and the character names/classes you have on that account as you best remember them, and try to describe any special items you may have on the character.

If you send them an email on the same email you used to make the account, that would probably help confirm your credibility, as well.

Yes No
FiliaChan
Wiki Contributor

Default 06-27-2008, 08:15 PM
Well, I've had a bit of personal experience with this.
You can try the Forgot password link on the flyff.gpotato.com/login.php page to have your password reset to a random one that you can use to login and change your password again to whatever you like.

However, you must remember the ID and email address of your account.

If you don't remember at least one of the two, however, you can email flyff@gala-net.com, as Kinneko has already suggested.
They would reply, asking for some details (I believe it depends on the case) to authenticate your ownership of the account; this is the email I received:
Quote:
Dear Andrei,

Please answer the questions below so I can verify the account. I don't believe this has been asked yet.

What is your account holder ID or your real name?

When were you born? (month, year)

What is your contact information? (address, city, zipcode)

What is your pet's name? (any guesses on this answer?)

Sincerely,

Flyff GM Team
Gala-Net Inc.
http://flyff.gpotato.com
I hope this helps nail the worst case scenario, as well.

Yes No
Enferno

Default 02-20-2014, 01:03 AM
Haha that was years ago and I forgot it again since lol, but I know my id pass email etc etc thanks for the help before everyone =D hope to see you flying around =D

Yes No
Dr. Polaris

Default 03-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Heh, haven't left the site yet?

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »