MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Rutiene
Yoruichi Of The Year

Default Rules of FlyFFWorld, GenD, and FlyFF the Game - 06-15-2007, 07:02 PM
General Discussion Rules
  1. Do not talk about anything that is unrelated to FlyFF. This is a FlyFF General Discussions subforum.
  2. Before you post a new thread, check that what you're posting about does not exist on the first two pages. If it is, your thread will just get merged with the old one.
  3. This place is for discussions, not random places to put: I FOUND THIS! Or LOOK WHAT THIS N00B DID etc. etc. FlyFF Happenings is there for a reason. We will delete or move at our own discretion.
  4. All guild siege related topics will be moved to FlyFF Happenings or deleted, at our own discretion.
  5. This forum is also NOT a question forum. Questions for in-game features go in Related Questions, we will move it for you the first 2 times, but after that, you're on your own.
  6. Necroposting (bringing up old topics by replying by something irrelevant) is not allowed. Necroposting is defined by replying to a topic that has not had any activity within 3 months of the last post.
  7. Posting scams is allowed but do NOT post anyone's name accusing them of being a scammer. It is too difficult to prove.
  8. Talking about private servers are allowed as long as there is no blatant advertisement of the server or linking to the server. Feel free to discuss mechanics and server differences but the above as well as flame baiting & drama between servers will not be tolerated. The same goes towards any hostilities towards eFlyff.

A reminder: Rules of FlyFFWorld

Last edited by Kilconey; 01-09-2011 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Rule 8 introduced, clarification on previous rules.

Yes No
iK47

Default 11-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks XD

Yes 0 No 1
Ninja

Default 11-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Necro posting, iK47, Bringing an old thread back is against the rules >_>

Yes 0 No 1
iK47

Default 11-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Well I didn't know.

Yes 0 No 1
t b u k

Default 11-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Its a sticky. I don't think necro'ing rules apply here D:

Yes 0 No 1
Ninja

Default 11-03-2007, 04:29 PM
I think they do.. due to when it was posted, 6-15-2007.

Yes 0 No 1
t b u k

Default 11-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah but like, a sticky's purpose is to stay on top of all posts. Usually necroing is bad cause it just brings a dead topic to the top. Posting in an old sticky doesnt do that, if you get me. x_x

Yes No
Rutiene
Yoruichi Of The Year

Default 09-24-2008, 08:11 AM
Made this post a little more user friendly. Also note the addition of Rule #8 to FlyFFWorld Rules:

Talking about private servers are allowed as long as there is no: name dropping, linking, details of the server outside of game mechanics.

Yes No
Tote

Default 07-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Glad you posted this

Thanks,
~Heroes~ Tote

Yes No
sherry2012

Default 03-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Thanks for that, it's much appreciated!

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »