MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Lick

Default 02-24-2012, 12:14 PM
yeah whatever that shit is lol i think most people dont know the story anyway

Yes No
Adler

Default 02-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
yeah whatever that shit is lol i think most people dont know the story anyway
How do you not know the name of the world of the game you spent tens of thousands of dollars on?

Yes No
Lick

Default 02-24-2012, 01:55 PM
misspelling doesnt mean i didnt know the name

Yes No
Rows

Default 02-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Hell the people that make FlyFF don't even know how to spell the names of the places in the game.

Yes No
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 02-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
She also said it follows the Madrical synopsis.
Which one? I've seen various versions over time, some from developers, some from GMs, never really one agreed on by everyone.

Yes 1 No 0
mcv

Default 02-25-2012, 01:51 AM
it looks bad

Yes No
FiliaChan
Wiki Contributor

Default 02-25-2012, 01:52 AM
I honestly think it would be safer for the game not to be related to FlyFF, it would instantly ruin any rep it might have, before it even goes live.

Yes No
Brolly

Default 02-27-2012, 06:08 PM
@the ppl that dont think its flyff 2

the name of the land is madrigal. they also have the same god names, rhisis and shade(idk about the other gods).

i also dont know if they will still follow the clown theme of flyff, but the names are def the same albeit in a different language.

the cities and towns also have a very familiar look to them. there is a giant area with a hole in the ground that seems to be "SM arena" but in a HUGE scale. there also seems to be a Colosseum area out in the open. there is a forest area very similiar to the forest in darkon 3 and there are tree monsters that look EXACTLY like antqiquerys or w/e u call those things...

so even if this game is not a direct sequel to flyff, it has def had ALOT of features copied directly from that game...

i use to follow the main story of flyff because i follow the stories of any game, even fighting games, but flyff has so many plot holes and the storyline was obv half assed... rhisis and shade are the main gods along with 2 other gods (bubble that fat clown and the other clown god whos name i forget) as the the story progresses they mainly just focus on rhisis and shade and gave a huge middle finger to the other 2 gods. there not even mentioned anymore.

Last edited by Brolly; 02-27-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Yes No
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010

Default 02-28-2012, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolly View Post
@the ppl that dont think its flyff 2

the name of the land is madrigal. they also have the same god names, rhisis and shade(idk about the other gods).

i also dont know if they will still follow the clown theme of flyff, but the names are def the same albeit in a different language.

the cities and towns also have a very familiar look to them. there is a giant area with a hole in the ground that seems to be "SM arena" but in a HUGE scale. there also seems to be a Colosseum area out in the open. there is a forest area very similiar to the forest in darkon 3 and there are tree monsters that look EXACTLY like antqiquerys or w/e u call those things...

so even if this game is not a direct sequel to flyff, it has def had ALOT of features copied directly from that game...

i use to follow the main story of flyff because i follow the stories of any game, even fighting games, but flyff has so many plot holes and the storyline was obv half assed... rhisis and shade are the main gods along with 2 other gods (bubble that fat clown and the other clown god whos name i forget) as the the story progresses they mainly just focus on rhisis and shade and gave a huge middle finger to the other 2 gods. there not even mentioned anymore.
6 gods.

Yes No
Tallzilla

Default 03-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsReiko View Post
never thought id see the day lol

the graphics are a little better, yet somehow still look very flyffish

i wouldnt play it though
That totally kills it.

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »