MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Rows
 
Default 02-22-2012, 04:44 PM
I can't wait to see the new and improved cash shop.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #12  
NeoLedah
 
Default 02-22-2012, 04:52 PM
I wonder if they learned the lesson from BPs on PvP and blades on PvM OPness. Probably not.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #13  
Rows
 
Default 02-22-2012, 05:48 PM
They did. It's not gonna happen this time. Totally impossible.

Cause BP's and Blades are called different things now.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #14  
FiliaChan
Wiki Contributor
 
Default 02-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rows View Post
BP's and Blades are called different things now.
That totally solves everything.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #15  
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010
 
Default 02-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Its codename in development was FlyFF 2....

This is Flying Fortress..

2 F's..

F2.

Magical, the power of logic.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #16  
Lick
 
Default 02-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Slick View Post
Its codename in development was FlyFF 2....

This is Flying Fortress..

2 F's..

F2.

Magical, the power of logic.
First, I'm the one that was initially making it clear that FlyFF 2 was just the project name because the developers told us that in Korea. They weren't sure that it would be named Flyff 2. Now they are saying it will be called Flyff 2. Floating Fortress is just the title or whatever (Flyff 2: Floating Fortress)
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #17  
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010
 
Default 02-24-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
First, I'm the one that was initially making it clear that FlyFF 2 was just the project name
...do you want a cookie or somethin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
because the developers told us that in Korea. They weren't sure that it would be named Flyff 2. Now they are saying it will be called Flyff 2. Floating Fortress is just the title or whatever (Flyff 2: Floating Fortress)
okay.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #18  
iSingh
Super Saiyan
 
Default 02-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
Now they are saying it will be called Flyff 2. Floating Fortress is just the title or whatever (Flyff 2: Floating Fortress)
Either I don't speak English or somehow don't understand it. She says she isn't sure but doesn't think its a sequel, so you say they confirmed it?
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #19  
Lick
 
Default 02-24-2012, 11:58 AM
She meant she doesn't know if it a sequel as in a continuation of the story. She also said it follows the Madrical synopsis.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #20  
Adler
 
Default 02-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
She meant she doesn't know if it a sequel as in a continuation of the story. She also said it follows the Madrical synopsis.
Madrigal*
Reply With Quote


Yes No
Reply
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.