MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Shuro

Default Is Flyff worth playing again? - 02-12-2012, 08:04 AM
I been away for quite some time. Maybe 5 or so versions, mainly because my laptop was busted.

Of course, I will probably start over to get the full experience again, but is it worth playing?

Has things gotten better or at least balance and fun?

I really don't want to hear, 'Don't play' or whatever, without a valid reason.

I am seriously thinking of playing and I rather not just continue to dislike the game just because I don't know what is going on.

Yes No
IVIike

Default 02-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Iuno it's pretty much the same as it was before, except with some more content and a LOT more cs content

If you liked it before you'll probably like it again, and if you didn't then you won't.

Yes No
Shuro

Default 02-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIike View Post
Iuno it's pretty much the same as it was before, except with some more content and a LOT more cs content

If you liked it before you'll probably like it again, and if you didn't then you won't.
Well, the CS content was okay. It wasn't a big deal. What I want to see is more players and a more active community.

What is the most active server as of yet?(Yes I know about the server merge)

Yes No
yakari

Default 02-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Tanukis is the most active server for sure. But I wouldn't say the game has a bigger community now and you need to be able to dual client cause there is not manny FS rm's out there anymore-.-

Yes No
hazelmurphy
Movie Guru

Default 02-19-2012, 06:06 AM
I like hugs.

Yes No
moneyloving101

Cool idk man - 03-03-2013, 07:55 PM
I mean if your a pay to play player(cs shope hog) then go ahead the legit players are up set for various reasons of their own for me i just wish they make a new server take out a few cs items and dedicate it to equality over cs because this wont happen flyff lost alot of players who played for fun. But since the new cs items which again are almost impossible to get from events old and new players get fed up with it so idk if its worth playing man im debating it myself

Yes No
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010

Default 03-04-2013, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyloving101 View Post
I mean if your a pay to play player(cs shope hog) then go ahead the legit players are up set for various reasons of their own for me i just wish they make a new server take out a few cs items and dedicate it to equality over cs because this wont happen flyff lost alot of players who played for fun. But since the new cs items which again are almost impossible to get from events old and new players get fed up with it so idk if its worth playing man im debating it myself
https://basilisk.aetherflyff.com/#/

Yes No
Rynoa

Default 03-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Slick View Post
Lool the original MonsterFlyff til they DDoS'd them

Yes No
lalahihi

Default 03-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Most private servers are just eFlyFF on cheap. The thing is, corruption is a lot more obvious and frequent in every single one of them. That always negated the purpose and justification of participating or purchasing into them anyway.

I suppose they're alright to dabble in every once in a real blue moon if you're looking to get that old Flyff fix out of you; too many of them deviate from how the game is originally intended to be or look for me to find them enjoyable.

Yes No
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010

Default 03-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalahihi View Post
Most private servers are just eFlyFF on cheap. The thing is, corruption is a lot more obvious and frequent in every single one of them. That always negated the purpose and justification of participating or purchasing into them anyway.
Bold assumption from someone who simply dabbles in the scene and has no real current experience to back that up. From any distress or actual sources stating any current corruption anyways. You're one of those flailing thinkers from 2008 that dismiss the possibility or notion that something that isn't handled by the original company isn't good.

Now that I think on it, perhaps it is a good thing that you don't deviate for your current path and try to join any private servers as you would not do any of them any good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalahihi View Post
I suppose they're alright to dabble in every once in a real blue moon if you're looking to get that old Flyff fix out of you; too many of them deviate from how the game is originally intended to be or look for me to find them enjoyable.
Originally intended to be: You mean a cash cow for 6 or so years before its apparent abandonment by its parent company? Would you like to explain in detail how Fly For Fun was intended to be played?

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »