MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions

Notices

Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 09-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Please do, I wanna see that too. >_>

Yes No
Rahul

Default 09-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGeneral View Post
Stop trolling. The rings don't exist in the Aminus boxes therefore it is completely impossible to get it from them.
Exactly what I said in picture form and it gets deleted QQ

Yes No
iTzScruFFz

Default 09-20-2010, 01:20 PM
I still do not see how the rates posted from each dungeon are correct??

Looking at the cursed aminus, wouldn't you be guaranteed to get 3 boxes each time no matter what??

Yet I have people in my guild who are getting 1 - 2 boxes per run...

So how is this possible?

Also: Opening the boxes, Once the item is dropped, it has the item in it no matter when the box is opened? Or can it change from when it drops, to when you actually open the box?

Thanks

Yes No
chiknstu

Default 09-20-2010, 04:05 PM
1-3 boxes per run?
Oh from the picture that showed 25% and 50% (regular and cursed) drop rates I would assume you'd get much more boxes. Granted I haven't been there, I don't see how those percents make sense just yet.

Yes No
Luciana

Default 09-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzScruFFz View Post
Looking at the cursed aminus, wouldn't you be guaranteed to get 3 boxes each time no matter what??
Nop, you're misunderstanding that picture. If you look at it, there are 4 chests in the entire dungeon. Each success rate is for each box. I mean, if it says there's a 33% chance a box will drop, it means that's the rate for the box alone. So when you open the chest, there's a 33% chance from 100% the Treasure box will drop, 33% chance from 100% the Jewelry box will drop and 33% chance from 100% the Piercing box will drop. If you get lucky enough, all 3 boxes will drop.

Think about it like you have 1 dice with 3 faces *just a supposition*. You're able to throw the dice 3 times. If there are 3 faces, there are 3 numbers that the dice can stop at. Let's say you chose the number 1. You'll throw the dice 3 times and when it stops on number 1, it means it's a success = a box will drop. When it stops on the other 2 numbers, it means it's a failure, so consequentily the box wouldn't drop. It basically works that way.

Quote:
Also: Opening the boxes, Once the item is dropped, it has the item in it no matter when the box is opened? Or can it change from when it drops, to when you actually open the box?
Nop, whenever you open the box, there's the same success rate for the same items listed in that table. The only way you'll get something different is if the devs change the contents of the box.

Yes No
iTzScruFFz

Default 09-21-2010, 07:50 AM
So what would be the best method to opening the boxes then?

One by one or do like 50 at a time??

And what character do you think would be the best to run through the dungeons??

Thanks

Yes No
Luciana

Default 09-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Where, when or on what kind of char doesn't matters, it will be always the same success rate. Not sure if there's anything about opening a bunch in a row or not though, but I also don't think it matters.

Quote:
And what character do you think would be the best to run through the dungeons??
Definetly a ranger or a jester, since they have DI. Preferable a high DEX char for the block rate, but always with some STA and HP to be able to tank a few hits. I've seen some knights/BPs with high block rate and HP doing that too and they use a few mantis every run, but being able to DI is the best.

Yes No
iTzScruFFz

Default 09-21-2010, 08:14 AM
I have been using a blade and 2 Rm's to do the runs. Also I am considering a full stam Jester maybe to run through at lvl 111.

Yes No
milko1999

Default 05-02-2011, 10:05 AM
I got Meteofy from Piercing box O_o

Yes No
SDZz

Default 04-07-2012, 03:40 AM
I run in there solo with just quick step
Got 20k hp buffed so its ok, just use like 6 or 7 gold pills per run.
P.S I'm a Blade so im not running through with dark illusion active, im just a tank

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions »