MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

BeastZ

Default 07-15-2010, 01:36 PM
120 hours 119-120 was a pain in the ass Q_Q took 10 days with school and shiz ;<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janpachi View Post
i agree, its the same as saying "lol at people who got 105 before azria, 120 before volcane, hero before tower"

they always keep making it easier, but its a big advantage to reach it before that
Of course it won't be as hard to do but definitely agree that it's an advantage regardless of the extra time spent(as long as there's something to gain from it in that version). Also can save you time later; you won't have to share spawns(wait for a good spot to open or such), meanwhile all the people in that 121-125 range for example will be going to level. Plus you get to farm the new shiz first, as long as you have some luck with whatever it is... overprice

Last edited by BeastZ; 07-15-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Yes No
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 07-15-2010, 01:48 PM
its lol because siege is getting even worse, I know I wouldn't have bothered just for a HP bonus when everyone can still 1 hit you.

Yes No
Janpachi

Default 07-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGeneral View Post
its lol because siege is getting even worse, I know I wouldn't have bothered just for a HP bonus when everyone can still 1 hit you.
fair enough, but people also put effort to get billions to push their HP higher and higher with EQs

Yes No
IVIike

Default 07-16-2010, 02:03 PM
just cuz people can kill you doesn't mean hp is useless

you should see how fast people with no hp die

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 07-16-2010, 03:22 PM
The HP bonus for leveling is pretty good actually, better than I thought. Every now and then they are putting more and more HP items into the game too, while asal is not gaining a whole lot of power. Sure it's a strong skill and still capable of 1 hitting anyone, but it's getting harder for BPs to be able to tank everyone and 1 hit everyone at the same time.

Yes No
Janpachi

Default 07-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
The HP bonus for leveling is pretty good actually, better than I thought. Every now and then they are putting more and more HP items into the game too, while asal is not gaining a whole lot of power. Sure it's a strong skill and still capable of 1 hitting anyone, but it's getting harder for BPs to be able to tank everyone and 1 hit everyone at the same time.
harder for other classes to kill stuff too

Yes No
Cromex

Default 07-17-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janpachi View Post
harder for other classes to kill stuff too
Can't have everything I guess.

Yes No
Lick

Default 07-17-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGeneral View Post
i havent died in siege since v15 besides one time when i did that 1 handed siege while playing ps3 thing and it was a blade that killed me while i wasnt looking

Yes No
IVIike

Default 07-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
yea I used to think that too but it seems like blockrate killed blades faster than hp is killing bps

Yes No
Brolly

Default 07-18-2010, 05:28 PM
the "crossbows" is probably just a new type of bows for rangers.

anyway has ANYONE tried to proxy the kflyff website? ive tried and still get nothing. i think the site just dosent exist anymore or something.

Yes No
Closed Thread
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »