MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Sh1nzee

Default ExpCalculator, explanations ? - 05-31-2014, 10:38 AM
Hello,

I'm french, sorry if I express myself badly.
Filiachan seems to have created a few years ago a tool called ExpCalculator.
Another french Youtpout is named was inspired to do a similar online tool but the server is down :/

I wish to propose a tool like this but online, I found your forum formulas but I can not understand everything.
Could you please help me ?

Take the example of a 8 players party, contribution, a level 87 player kills "augu" (lvl 85) with its side a partner level 80 (leech).
  • reductionFactor : What is this ? A penalty depending on the gap between the level of the attacking player and the attacked monster ? How is this calculated ?
  • fMaxMemberLevel += level * level : It is therefore the product of the two levels ? 87 * 80: 6,960
  • fExpValue : Is it the raw experience of the monster? 101,723 for a "augu"?
  • partySize : between 2 and 8 ?
  • fAddExp = ( fExpValue * 0.2 ) * ( partySize - 1 ) : unless I am mistaken it should be 142,412.20
  • if( partySize == 8 ) fFullParty = fExpValue * 0.1 : 10,172.30 ?
  • if( 1 < numberOfAttackers ) fOptionExp = fExpValue * numberOfAttackers / 100 : There is only one striker so the value is 86,464.55
  • fContribution : 100 ? I don't understand what it is, how is this calculated ?
  • fExpValue * ( fContribution / 100 ) ) + ( fAddExp * ( ( level * level / fMaxMemberLevel ) ) + fOptionExp + fFullParty ) :
    level * level / fMaxMemberLevel : case levels of players, the value is always 1, it's probably something else

I put all these variables, formulas in an Excel file to change the values​​, but the calculations are wrong.
It must necessarily be a penalty between the level of the player who kills monsters and the one that follows without doing anything, also if the monster's level is higher than the player who kills.

I'd really like to understand it all, I hope you can help me.

Another question : Is-it possible to send me the Filiachan tool too ? it would be interesting to test for understanding.

Thank you in advance

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »

Tags
bonus, calculator, experience, formulas, party