MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

aokingiFF

Exclamation Delete this ty - 10-17-2013, 01:15 AM
Delete this thread thx

Last edited by aokingiFF; 11-07-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Yes No
HeartAttack1

Default 10-17-2013, 10:27 PM
wut? @_@

Yes No
mobilus101

Default 10-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Yes this game hating is so childish. I realized it myself. Was playing 1 game and though it sucks and i quited. I started to spam everywhere that it sucks and why. After a few months im seeing myself instaling it again. I was like wtf im doing,oh never mind i haven't finished my goals here yet. So the moral of this story is: be tolerant what people doing,do what you want and just stop pising off people ok?

Yes No
HeartAttack1

Default 10-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Anyone who's spent any good amount of time playing any game cant really say it was not fun at SOME point. I mean something about it had to draw you in... The problem with many games (not just flyff) is the players eventually become jaded to the tasks they are given. ExtraCredits, a channel on Youtube has done several videos on subjects relating to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWtvrPTbQ_c

Yes No
xXVv4STEDXx

Default 12-24-2013, 10:29 PM
I haven't played flyff in over a year or 2 at least. I just popped on the forum to see what was up, haven't been on here in just as long. Flyff is a pay to win game, plain and simple. Sure, I get that some people may have top tier gear without spending money, but you are probably 1 out of 10,000 people who were willing to put that much effort or be lucky enough to get that far. I logged on once some time ago(probably a few months) just to see what was up and inflation was out of control, to put it in perspective when I first started playing(v3) gpots were 500k/100(albeit penya was a LOT harder to get); when I stopped playing, gpots were 20m/100(v16ish), when I logged on to see what was up, gpots were billions/100. If you're looking for a F2P game that isnt pay to win I think the only one you will find is league of legends, which is one of the reasons its currently the most played game in the world. The sole reason flyff exists is to make money, so don't confuse it for anything else. Also don't assume the people who run it care about the game at all, all they care about is getting you addicted to grinding(which is pretty much the only thing to do apart from the arena when I left), then taking your money. if you have fun then great, but unless you have tons of money you don't care about, or your one of the dozen people who got top tier without it, you might as well quit now.

TL;DR the reason people hate flyff is because its a bad game.

Yes No
Zestibles
Game Reviewer

Default 04-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Fuck this shitty game with late 90's graphics, how do people still put money into this shit haha.

Yes No
blackrain

Default 09-12-2014, 08:31 PM
i have always hated the fact that this game is money hungry but the problem is people will waste alot of money to have the shiniest possible gear then it will get outdated by the next version and so on, that's why those who got bitten over and over doesn't see reason in it anymore

also back then there weren't that much of games as we have nowadays and there weren't any f2p game that actually doesn't force you to pay at some point, but look at things now, with moba games around like LOL HON etc poor people actually can have place to go and not pay and have fun, now this game is left without its poor chunk of players who look up to rich players and give them feeling of elitism, then rich people decided to follow because the game isn't fun when you're the only 1 left in your server

Yes No
Dr. Polaris

Default 10-04-2014, 11:10 AM
I love this game

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »