MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > FlyFF World Updates

Notices

Mark
Camera LoverMovie Guru

Default 05-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Yeah same goes for me
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010

Default 05-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Wait what does mine look like?

Edit: TOR WHAT THE FUCK.
Immoral
Loli Hunter

Default 05-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Sinner
Otaku Of The YearStaff Of The Year

Default 05-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Mine got butchered.
Sno

Default 06-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Wow. This place really brings me back. Really, really nostalgic haha. So cool how we all checked back in. I spent so many of my teenage hours here... Met so many cool people. I've lost so many of you since my msn got hacked.
ravensamdear
Cookie Dealer

Default 06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Hi Sno!
guorbatschow

Default 06-13-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegatoIX View Post
sometimes when i'm idle i reminisce and think of the fun times i had some five or six years ago. i miss this forum -- at least what it used to be at its peak.

i miss the siege thread dramas and the fridays/saturdays i spent on the game. in hindsight, i've lost a good chunk of my life to the game -- but i don't think i can really say i regret any of it.

i've made many friends from flyff and i've met some in real life. i still keep in touch with many. many i wish i could somehow reconnect with, and it absolutely kills me to think that i'd never cross paths with them ever again.

flyff's played a huge part of my life, likely more than i know/would care to admit. i'm a very different person now compared to years ago, and in some aspects not necessarily for the better. my perspectives have broadened and i've experienced so much that i'd have never fathomed experiencing those years ago.

flyff's a chapter i find myself often revisiting and missing.

haven't been up to much as of late, really -- i have a full time job and i really just spend most of my weekends going to clubs/partying.

i write quite a bit, though not as much as i should be/i'd like to.

apart from that, life's actually quite mundane.

if we used to talk and you have facebook and would like to connect, i can be found at facebook.com/zarium.
Ditto. Wasted a lot of time, but I guess it's worth that. I don't think I would have put that time to better use.

In the end, all worked out pretty well.
Sno

Default 06-13-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensamdear View Post
Hi Sno!
Hi
Sutara
Hello Kitty Lover

Default 06-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guorbatschow View Post
Ditto. Wasted a lot of time, but I guess it's worth that. I don't think I would have put that time to better use.

In the end, all worked out pretty well.
If I could have invested all of my FlyFF/FlyFFWorld hours into science, I'd be shaking hands with the stars by now!

...and then very quickly get my hand burned off as stars are very hot and should probably not be touched!

I should stick to baking. Of course you probably shouldn't shake hands with cakes or cookies either. They can't shake yours back and that will make you a sad pony.
riyi

Default 06-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutara View Post
If I could have invested all of my FlyFF/FlyFFWorld hours into science, I'd be shaking hands with the stars by now!

...and then very quickly get my hand burned off as stars are very hot and should probably not be touched!

I should stick to baking. Of course you probably shouldn't shake hands with cakes or cookies either. They can't shake yours back and that will make you a sad pony.
as in the sun is actually a small star, trying to shake hands with a star would be an amazing achievement considering you should've been vaporized a long time ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
I disabled some stuff for now.

Just curious do you guys play any other games?
Games I have been playing lately are:
Dota 2
Guild wars 2
and Yu-Gi-Oh! Yes! someone i know from flyff for several years now has managed me to get into yugioh and create my own deck xD

Last edited by riyi; 06-20-2013 at 02:50 PM.
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > FlyFF World Updates »