MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides

Notices

Comment

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
little guide on cflyff
mcv
02-11-2009
this guide is to help you know more about cflyff, and to guide you on how to play on cflyff (the language barrier is huge, so you had better find a friend with you to play if you want to play longer)
its just some general infos

◆how to see the chinese characters...
By standallnight on 02-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Thumbs down What Can I saaay.......

hi.
don't know if anyone would even see my reply.
i am from china and cflyff is just a new born game made in 2007. and i played it.
i see lots of u r trying to play cflyff, but u should have went to the forum and should have be able to uderstand: MOST CHINESE FLYFFERS ARE SOOOO MAD AT CFLYFF.
Cflyff has cash shop, and that makes it unfair for different players, u may not feel strange about it, BUT IN CHINA, FLYFF USE TO BE COMPLETELY FREE, no cash shops.
maybe u r comfusing now, there once was only one flyff and that's the eflyff, this game was made by aeonsoft, a korean company. it is translated in to english version, japanese version and of course, chinese version, and other languages as well. but netease, the company that runs this game. just like the Gpotato, feels that they want more money. they made this cflyff so they can add a cash shop to it and, at the same time, avoid the copyright fee. and, of course, the good, old, flyff, is gone. u may not happend to played a lot of mmorpgs, but for chinese people include me, who suffered from too much junk games know that the cflyff is completely junk. it's like fast food, u can play it well even if u r a retarded noob. things are completely easy, +9 sets are everywhere and worthless, doesn't matter how bad u screw up ur stat points, it's easy to kill monsters. u don't need to lvl hard, just stay online, and exp comes like crazy. cflyff had completely rotten, it had become netease's money making machine. go see all the heart-breaking threads in the 163 forum, they are deleted by the forum op at once though, the pure, wonderful flyff is gone. and we now have the junk left. asians are banned from here, banned from hongkong, taiwan. because they know a hell of asians will come to their server and they'll get over loaded. people can only put up pictures to remeber those wonderful moments they had in flyff, and u can see from the poll that 99.9% person would like to pay to play the old flyff, and the old flyff was Completely free with no cash shop. i played flyff for 4 years and i was a noob that i only got a lvl 50 assist, when i logged in to the new flyff, i was immediantly disappointed, i tried to find this game interesting, but i can't stand it, ads of cflyff was everywhere and lots and lots of people come in, but the old players, all my messangers, gave up. i've never seen anyone of them log on since i play it. i spend 8 hours on cflyff in total and after that i gave my account to a lvl 2 guy and deleted the game. u never knew how happy i am when i come to canada and found my flyff, i told every chinese flyffer i can reach, but, too sad, they are banned.
that's all i am gonna say. cflyff doesn't worth a try really, u should appreciate that u can still log into flyff now while this can only happen in dreams for the asian flyffers.
By nraheim6554mac on 03-19-2010, 01:14 PM

And a LOT of old English Flyffers that used to play eFlyff before version 9 hate the game now. If the problem in cFlyff is that the game is too easy, it's the opposite problem for eFlyff. It's too hard to level in that game. Just like Netease, Gpotato/Aeonsoft forces the cash shop onto players. Even though that I'm a new player to eFlyff, I can say that eFlyff sucks and level 28 is boring like hell. Another thing, that's my opinion on eFlyff. The Office quests get very boring because of the low drop rate. Another thing is that the classes are VERY unbalanced. I want to make a mercenary because I thought that the axe was the strongest weapon in the game but I was wrong. I mean, how the HELL can a knuckle be stronger than a blade? Btw mcv, can you update the guide on how to register? I would appreciate it. Sorry if this offends any of you.
Last edited by nraheim6554mac; 03-19-2010 at 03:02 PM..
By mcv on 04-12-2010, 09:49 AM

seems they are not content with the flying machines...

boat for fun...
By Younha on 06-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Default Language

If someone has the problem with the chinese letters..
if u want to see them ingame , u have to install
App Locale ... then start it and take the neuz.exe in ,,bin'' in the cflyff folder
apply the shortcut option and ..finsih

you can also try to take the launcher.exe but that doesnt work very often
By manneke on 07-22-2010, 06:03 AM
Default Being Clockworks is fun!! ^^

Being Clockworks is fun!! ^^

Clockworks Album

Main character (transformed into Clockworks): xXHappyXx
Second character (with the wings): manneke
Last edited by manneke; 07-22-2010 at 06:05 AM..
By mcv on 07-31-2010, 07:05 PM

http://ff.163.com/news/2010/7/26/5667_219472.html
the official recommended summer holiday events

submarine
By ddtizchaos on 08-24-2010, 06:36 AM

I would really appreciate a new "how to register" guide as the recently updated the registration. There's boxes that I've never seen before and I haven't been able to get anyone to help me ):
By manneke on 08-25-2010, 03:26 AM

They added an identification system to registering.
You need to have a passport, driving license, student card or something else that I forgot to register.
By mcv on 09-06-2010, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddtizchaos View Post
I would really appreciate a new "how to register" guide as the recently updated the registration. There's boxes that I've never seen before and I haven't been able to get anyone to help me ):
updated~~
By ZuZu on 12-21-2010, 08:13 AM

^^ I second Mythic, you dont find many guides like this up. It might not be used by alot of people, but its nice to have the option. Just another addition to the flyffworld collection of guides :3.
:3 and wow, cFlyff looks sooo proo :0, wonder how a +15 ele ( or the equivilant of it ) would look on their sv o-0...
*looks at ABSword*
I want super shiny gear like that tooo~
Last edited by ZuZu; 12-21-2010 at 08:14 AM..
Comment
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides »

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Search this Tutorial:

Advanced Search