MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Assist Guides

Notices

Comment

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Billposter Walkthrough Guide (Version 12)
theanamer
10-01-2008
Guide is now finish. What do you think?
I never take anything seriously
He He H...
By theanamer on 01-16-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAzerathxX View Post
and whats so bad about aoe?
I didn't say aoe was bad or anything O_OI didn't even mention aoe
By theanamer on 01-16-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhacker1-3 View Post
hey thx for the guide i got a 43 dex rest str assist going to be a 1 vs bp.i dont know if that build im using is bad plz tell me if it is also im gonna make a new char and try this build i wanna see if 30 sta 43 dex and xxx str is a good build
Meh. It's really good once you hit lvl 60. I was using that build with gknuck and I was killing mobs fast. I did miss a lot though, but I still kill fast. I just upgrade to 50dex 35sta and full str.
By flyff159357 on 09-04-2009, 11:48 AM

its very good and cool guide
By bloodxcore33 on 04-24-2010, 07:32 PM

Hello im from pflyff and planning to build a bladeposter but my build sucks shit >.< my build is:str:xxx dex:80 sta:15 int:15 and my items are:talin helm+19 dex(awake) talin suit+8% crit(awake(not slotted(but planning >.<))) talin gaunt+5% crit(awake) talin boots+12% adoch(awake) npc shield+19% adoch(awake)(not slotted(but planning )) Gnux+15% adoch(awake(notslotted(but planning )) and planning to +10 my equipments XD
By ChocoboGeneral on 06-25-2010, 08:47 AM

Wait, why 19 sonehand instead of 20?
By Bladeposter on 08-16-2010, 10:23 AM
Smile Ye

Search at Xurtan on youtube he is ma flyff idol xD
By TheBladez on 08-16-2010, 10:31 AM

This is a very good 1v1 BP guide, put also please mention in the title that this is 1v1. If you are trying to become an AoE BP and you think these are the perfect stats, you will have your BP screwed up at lvl 60 already. So OR include AoE BPing in the guide or mention it's 1v1 guide only in the title ;p Very good guide besides that,
By Ecclesiastes on 08-16-2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeposter View Post
Search at Xurtan on youtube he is ma flyff idol xD
A Hero is a terrible standard for a 1vs1. Also, keep in mind that a suicidal Str/Crit build is useless in anything that's not 1vs1. He can't siege, AoE, tank bosses, or whatever. The only point of a Bladeposter is to be a wannabe Blade.

Yeah, it's great that people push the limits of a class' lame DPS, but he's using a grinding build at Hero. Good thing they pushed the level cap to 129 a few versions later, I guess.

Quote:
This is a very good 1v1 BP guide, put also please mention in the title that this is 1v1. If you are trying to become an AoE BP and you think these are the perfect stats, you will have your BP screwed up at lvl 60 already. So OR include AoE BPing in the guide or mention it's 1v1 guide only in the title ;p Very good guide besides that,
It's quite obvious that this is a 1vs1 guide, if you look at a single picture or actually read any of it.
By Xurtan on 08-26-2010, 07:43 AM

Yep BPs should just fucking asal or quit playing.

I did what I thought i should have done.

The problem with people is that they like to talk cock and sing songs all day long, they play for years, have tons to say but ultimately have nothing to prove.

Btw EP7 was done with full sta setup. A full stam setup maximises the hp modifiers.

I have a set of HP gears to solo raid the dungeons
I have a set of asal gear to asal.
I have a set of 1v1 gears to DO WHAT I LOVE TO DO.
I chose non-conformance to mainstream.

So...watever... Its hard to be a bladeposter, thats for sure. Achieve that and you will realise it much more satisfying than getting 250k hp or a 200k asal
By bajak on 10-09-2010, 06:41 AM

not bad man i like it..
Comment
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Assist Guides »

Tags
billposter, buff, build, guide, walkthrough

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Search this Tutorial:

Advanced Search