MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Magician Guides

Notices

Comment

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
The Devil Is An INT-Elementor
The Devil Is An INT-Elementor
Published by kingofheartz
10-19-2010
Default Introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE THIS AD

The Guide for the Career INT- Elementer
Leading up to the path of 129 and beyond the Arcanist.

Work in progress

If you don't see the video link is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2u6cLRGFDQ

The guide is for people that have read and followed my previous guide, I've gotten over the months many random thank you's from people that have used my guide, and I'm glad it has helped many of you.

I've been requested to make a guide for people who wish to further their Elementer to the dizzy heights of Hero and 129 and to Arcanist.

Although the V16 is coming soon this guide will surve you well into v16 and into v18. Before the expansion of Shaduwar Elementors were stuck to be leveling in the tower.

So you will be glad to know that is no longer the case. There is now no need to re-stat to Stamina to get to 120 n 99%.

THIS IS MY 2nd INT-ELE GUIDE IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE 1st one
CLICK HERE:---

Contents

Tutorial Tools

Category

Yes 2 No 1
By Tor on 12-14-2010, 11:04 PM

I think this guide is done.
By Jmvip on 12-19-2010, 02:41 AM

Omg you've gotta explain deeper about the Lv 1 leechers. Since when does this happen? v15 ? o: Omgomg lets selfleech!

--

Edit:
The Pool theory wont work. Tested with a Ele at 2nd Floor and same 4.9k per shoot.
Last edited by Jmvip; 12-19-2010 at 08:42 AM..
By kingofheartz on 12-23-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
I think this guide is done.
Yes thank you for moving it, I just didn't get round to pm-ing you. I need to work couple of things but over all its done.
By kingofheartz on 01-16-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Felvein
Hello
Hey,
I've read both of your fantastic guides (God is a INT Elementor and The Devil Is An INT-Elementor) and i have a few questions. One of them is that i am a lvl 55 magician going to be a HnR ele, the problem is that ive made my STA 60. I was sorta unsure whether i wanted to be a pseudo tanker or a HnR and later on realised that i wanted to be HnR. Is having 60 int too much for HnR? Will I hit ALOT less than full ints? Should i make a new char because i am not rich enough to buy a restat at the moment. I play on Kern and my IGN is Draejin. Also is there some other way of contacting you? I am new to the Flyff World forums and am confused. Sorry for this bulky message. There is more stuff which i want to ask a high lvl/experienced ele but ive never found one or they just ignore me. Thank you in advance for helping.
The answer is you will hit less than a normal full INT ele, but it is not a huge problem. You can level up as a HnR ele when you get master you get a free re-stat. You can then adjust to what you want.
By grisly156 on 02-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Post Lvl 1 leach

Hi I tested the lvl 1 leach and I really don't notice any exp change I even tested four lvl 1 leachers
By RoxasRox on 02-12-2011, 09:11 AM

Well, I believe this is the best Elementor guide I have ever looked at on here, I learned a whole lot from this.Now I have some idea of what to do with my Elementor when I start playing flyff again lol.

Simply Amazing, way to go kingofheartz
By nutyballs on 08-24-2011, 06:56 AM

i know this is necro posting but i have a question
didnt they nerf the lvl 1 leech and make it useless?
By Arsh3600 on 10-30-2011, 04:41 AM
Default some of ur facts r wrong

Quote:
Actual facts.

The spells I highlighted above, are WRONG
Pulling {{{Pulling}}}
Silence {{{Silence}}}
Root Yes

The Risen warrior DOES not have rooting, Silence or pulling. If they did it be impossible to AOE them, and I've been AOE-ing them for ages. They have neither silenced, or pulled me or EVER rooted me.
you are wrong about these facts i have been AOEing them and i have got rooted many times (if i survive the hit).
Comment
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Guides > Magician Guides »

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Search this Tutorial:

Advanced Search