MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 11-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikmario View Post
You have like 27 line breaks, that's not a wall of text.
It is for me, k.

Now GTFO outa my thread for insulting me

Yes No
Pikmario
Elementor Of The Year

Default 11-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Constructive criticism then.

Your formula says I should be doing roughly 50 more damage than I am capable of. I feel that its inaccuracy should be taken care of.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 11-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikmario View Post
Constructive criticism then.

Your formula says I should be doing roughly 50 more damage than I am capable of. I feel that its inaccuracy should be taken care of.
Noted, I'll fix it at a later date

Yes No
NickHex

Default 11-02-2008, 04:45 PM
hi all u guys, i was wondering a biuld 4 a 1vs.1 psykeeper. NOT A SATAN psykeeper just one on one that fught like a regular magician does. if such a thing a exist please give me a good biuld because ive checked alot of giudes and cant find anything :S

Thanks!

Yes No
MrCharly

Default 11-03-2008, 02:34 AM
A Statan Psykeeper does fight like a regular mage; the only difference is that they can also use the Satan skill.

Why do you say "NOT A SATAN psykeeper"?

Just put 40STA and rest in INT. Keep your reskill for lvl 60 and you'll have loads of spare points. You'll be able to max all the lvl 6x skills.

Yes No
NickHex

Default 11-03-2008, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharly View Post
A Statan Psykeeper does fight like a regular mage; the only difference is that they can also use the Satan skill.

Why do you say "NOT A SATAN psykeeper"?

Just put 40STA and rest in INT. Keep your reskill for lvl 60 and you'll have loads of spare points. You'll be able to max all the lvl 6x skills.
i didnt know that satan psykeepers did fight like normal mages. and i said not a satan psykeeper because i was wondering what biuld i should use if i dont want 2 always have 2 use satan . so then the biuld u gave me was a normal 1vs1 biuld w/o satan or was a satan biuld?

Yes No
infected1989

Default 11-03-2008, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHex View Post
i didnt know that satan psykeepers did fight like normal mages. and i said not a satan psykeeper because i was wondering what biuld i should use if i dont want 2 always have 2 use satan . so then the biuld u gave me was a normal 1vs1 biuld w/o satan or was a satan biuld?
Satan makes sure the monster doesn't hit you.. other than that there's no difference. If you want monsters to be able to walk up to you and hit you, nobody's going to stop you, lol.

Okay, question. My Psy's hit 60 and I'm wondering what to do with my gear now. Build is 75 int rest STA until STA hits 100, which is probably the cap for a while. This is the gear I have available so far;

GWand+3
22 sta/4 int shield
25 int shield
Blue sunglasses
Country cloak
Stam+6's
Intell+6's
Plug+9's
Demol+12's
Gore+6
Teba set+3 (using it in the arena for now)
Lv59 set+3 (will use it for AoE probably, might try awakening some helmets/boots for int/sta/def)
I also have Ropang+8 pieces, missing the suit, which I randomly bought.

What I want to know is what I should bother upgrading, if anything, for getting to 90/95, which is when I'll get a 90 set/LGW. I'll be AoEing in the tower or mine.

Last edited by infected1989; 11-03-2008 at 05:28 AM.

Yes No
Snake_eyez6910

Default 11-03-2008, 06:10 AM
don't bother upgrading much at all until 90. at most, 28% def a lv75 suit

start crucioing at shus, move on to glaphs when you're comfortable. that's your fastest way to get to 75, at which point you can start to aoe.

Yes No
infected1989

Default 11-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_eyez6910 View Post
don't bother upgrading much at all until 90. at most, 28% def a lv75 suit

start crucioing at shus, move on to glaphs when you're comfortable. that's your fastest way to get to 75, at which point you can start to aoe.
Even with my junk? I'm not exactly high on HP atm, I think I reach like 6k with sta gear/teba.

EDIT: 6k WITH my 1/3 uni.. which I'd rather keep alive. So not sure how that would work out. <_<

Last edited by infected1989; 11-03-2008 at 07:43 AM.

Yes No
MrCharly

Default 11-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHex View Post
Psys have very high damage attacks. Demonology hits hard and fast, and you can just use this to kill like you would with a mage. The main difference is that Psykeeper skills are not element-based.

At lvl65, you get another good 1v1 skill, Spirit Bomb. You can use Demonology and Spirit Bomb to do normal attacks, or root something using Satan, then kill it.

A Satan Psykeeper does rely on either very fast kills or Satan to avoid being hit. 40 STA doesn't enable you to survive more than 1crit + a normal hit, so you have to be ready to eat.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal