MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

Pi.L

Default 07-19-2008, 08:55 AM
For the jewelry, it depends on your builds. If you have 90-100 STA, go for Sta Rings. With 110 STA +, go for Int rings.

For CW equips, i dont know :/ , never tried them ^^.

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 07-19-2008, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
Jonno, when you soloed CW how much damage did you do per bomb to kill it that fast? Did you use hc?

Also, have you tried your full-int build in volcane dungeon yet? Based on what I've heard with ~5k raged crits it would seem impossible to do it with a full int psy =\
http://www.anime-fansubs.com/~reiko/jonnocw.jpg

54k with full linkers at 112, with what was available EQ wise in V7 (Was v9 when I did it)

As for the full int build in the volcane, I normally use a PvP build, though im back to a nearly full int build (Needed some stam for my RM's)

Not yet to try full int in the Volcane, but I was able to do around 10k with link and upcut last time around. So far I can reach 14k atm

Last edited by jonno; 07-19-2008 at 01:23 PM.

Yes No
Valkyra

Default 07-19-2008, 03:16 PM
And you say eles are faster levelers than psys

Yes No
KvassiR

Default 07-22-2008, 03:23 AM
um oh and yah I just remembered for my aoe build If in example I have 70int how highed should my set be +ed for maximum aoe enjoyment I dont like full int I dont have that kind of money.

Yes No
Doppler

Default 07-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Why is the v7 105 set favoured over the Bloody Set, is block really that important?

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 07-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppler View Post
Why is the v7 105 set favoured over the Bloody Set, is block really that important?
It does help alot in PvP and PvM against blades and such. Depends on server too, I could be wrong but servers lacking 'excellent pvp blades' like Mushpoie and the newer servers, the bloody se might be more useful for example

Yes No
Chaoticx

Default 07-26-2008, 01:21 PM
=o

I didn't know the 105 v7 set is better than Bloody set.

I need to read this thread more. ;_;

Yes No
Seraphic

Default 07-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppler View Post
It's amazing; when I first put on my 105 set it was like night and day compared to my previous set (which I had more hp with). It blocks a ton (seemingly more than a measly-sounding 15%, truth be told..)

Yes No
MinustheBear

Default SO MANY ISSUES GRR.. - 07-29-2008, 10:15 PM
so heres my question im currently lvl 75 i restated 3x now.. i went from satan/half-ass crucio/aoe /satan now im thinkign of this base sta would be 78 int would be 100 with a +19 sta shield id have 98 sta and my int would be around 115 i believe i got +9 plugs +10 gwand using +3 khin set and 2 pieces of teba set for health i was hoping of using this set up to lvl 80 then ill use my +8 genuin set. Would this work to lvl up or would you recommend adding more sta/getting another set etc? i want the int to be higher then the sta so i still have a good amount of dmg to giant and id have the health to aoe so you think this would work or no.. i really appreciate any answers i cna get b/c ive spent about 60 or 70 bux on this restat shit and id really like to find a build i can stick with up to 120 hero..ugh.

also if this works what do u recommend i aoe till im 80?

thanks in advance

Chad

Last edited by MinustheBear; 07-29-2008 at 11:04 PM. Reason: messed up XD

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 07-29-2008, 11:49 PM
I've used shed loads of restats

Well with your plugs go with around 100 Base Sta rest Int. You damage should be fine with that, also I recommend you use a full NPC set as it will give you a higher defence rate (As psys don't really have a def rate anyway). Try that and try not restat again

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal