MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements

Notices

Lick

Default 10-18-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSenshi View Post
But doesn't the Korean version have.... all of the stuff that our version is going to have? Give or take a few things. I was just reading a blog that shows some sneakpeaks from the Korean version of our 16. Everything from new skills and current skills getting modded. If General got banned then half the internet should too. >.> Honestly, thats pathetic. I quit one game due to idiotic GMs, I don't want to have to again.
Its true. Everything on that blog is true, i'm from the future and i confirm it. Be sure to spread the word.
Gon4

Default 10-18-2010, 01:15 PM
All I got for posting up shit from this (yay for mod shit) 3 times was a PM from Tanza saying that if I didn't stop I'd be forum+in-game banned.
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 10-18-2010, 04:22 PM
You actually got warned for that? All of that was known within an hour of KFlyFF patching
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name

Default 10-19-2010, 07:06 AM
the only reason they could complain is that it creates rumours/etc and if by chance some things arent final or arent carried over to the english version, then people will get annoyed or feel disappointed/ripped off and so on, cause posting that makes people believe THIS IS HOW ITLL BE, even though that's true 99% of the time, but if it isnt, people complain.

as long as you write "this is how it is in korea, so we may see some or all of this or similar" then unless they have a specific rule against discussing other versions of Flyff, then theres nothing they have to complain about
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 10-19-2010, 12:16 PM
I just find it hilarious that Poly comments on someone moaning that some nub GM said they could get a cloak. He points out that's why info shouldn't be leaked early, yeah he removed that. Yet the only one banned was me, my post showed people you didn't get it, love the logic behind it.
Gon4

Default 10-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGeneral View Post
You actually got warned for that? All of that was known within an hour of KFlyFF patching
Just because it was super-secret mod shit that Poly wrote, and didn't want anybody who wasn't a mod to know. Great part is that in a PM Tanza sent me but not Rabid/Poly is that he admits to showing it to his friends.
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 10-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Super Secret Mod shit? Only secret shit on that was the pathetic names they gave the mobs and weapons.
Gon4

Default 10-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGeneral View Post
Super Secret Mod shit? Only secret shit on that was the pathetic names they gave the mobs and weapons.
Yup, they classify it as super-secret. :ridi:
WarlordSynergy

Default 10-26-2010, 06:18 AM
Just let me know when that guy shows up cause I want my zombie pick-up pet
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements »

Tags
a batbomb?!, in-game event, patch notes