MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements

Notices

Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default October 13, 2010 :: The Haunting of the Ghastly Ghouls Event & Patch Notes! - 10-13-2010, 01:10 PM

What's this? What are those two things?

It would appear, Flyffers, that male and female ghouls have started appearing throughout Madrigal. Early, preliminary analysis of these eerie creatures reveals a few things: they are highly dangerous, they seem to be infected with some kind of weird and highly contagious virus, they oftentimes drop phat loot. They have also been sighted several times in pretty much all continents of Madrigal.

One such ghoul that Demian Saint Morning Guards managed to capture alive simply had this to say, "Apocalypse, apocalypse, the end is nigh." The guards were told that they can keep the phat loot.

So there you have it citizens of Madrigal, there's some new weird undead monsters floating about. While it would be appreciated that any and all adventurers go out and rid the land of these unsightly undead things, it would be advised that you wear face masks to avoid contracting whatever disease these monsters are carrying. Keep yourself clean, and stay sanitary...no one quite knows what this disease is capable of...

(Event lasts 2 weeks, "Oct 12, 2010 - Oct 26th, 2010.")

tl;dr - Zombies are roaming, kill them for a chance at one of these items.

Items:
Spoiler

Maintenance Patch Notes:
Spoiler

Yayyyyy. Also upcoming second half of the zombie event, basically unrelated to the first half though.
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 10-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Some notes regarding second part:
Spoiler
XTX_antihero_XTX

Default 10-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Where is NPC Romero?
Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default 10-13-2010, 03:25 PM
He won't show up until next week. Right now this week is merely a repeat of previous events: hunt down mobs that randomly spawn and kill them.
XTX_antihero_XTX

Default 10-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Ahhh, that explains my inability to find him. Thank you.
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 10-13-2010, 04:34 PM
I got a permanent ban for posting that on officials, pretty funny if you ask me. No warnings, nothing. They waste everyone's time with this starter event then throw a hissy fit when I point out its not what they're expecting?
Kilconey
Oreo Monster

Default 10-13-2010, 04:38 PM
.... lmfao seriously? Permanently banned for that? I'm actually more impressed you haven't been banned for everything else you've posted so far.
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 10-13-2010, 04:51 PM

Yup, just for that. Probably because this event seems to be the love child of Poly, which is fair enough. But no warning, nothing, talk about unprofessional. That rule was never once enforced, you set a precedent of lax policies then people are going to follow those. 95% of V16 information was pulled from files, I posted up about half of that, not a single warning. I tell people they get a CS pet next week and all the other items they're looking for and I get a perm ban. Oh how I love Gala, its lexi all over.

Damn they banned an ingame char too, whatever will I do, oh yeah, I don't play...
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 10-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilconey View Post
.... lmfao seriously? Permanently banned for that? I'm actually more impressed you haven't been banned for everything else you've posted so far.
This!!!

So basically, the 2nd part of the quest wasn't supposed to be announced until the next week, but since you did so, they banned you, and permanently? Without a warning too? z_z
That's just dumb... if they dont want people to figure out whats coming, then better find a way to "hide" it from them. Maybe they should've patched these files the next week's maintenance or something? Did you send them an e-mail to ask why exactly you got banned? I'm curious to know what kind of answer you'll get.
demonslyer

Default 10-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
This!!!

So basically, the 2nd part of the quest wasn't supposed to be announced until the next week, but since you did so, they banned you, and permanently? Without a warning too? z_z
That's just dumb... if they dont want people to figure out whats coming, then better find a way to "hide" it from them. Maybe they should've patched these files the next week's maintenance or something? Did you send them an e-mail to ask why exactly you got banned? I'm curious to know what kind of answer you'll get.
I am also curious as to what they will say.

I do agree it was unprofessional to ban without any warning
« Flyff World > Latest News and Updates > Official eFlyFF Announcements »

Tags
a batbomb?!, in-game event, patch notes