MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

AoEOfArrows

Default 02-24-2013, 01:35 AM
Oh my god I just had to log in when I saw this. So freakin' ridiculous. It's like the developers of Flyff 2 still live in a delusional world where they compete against ROSE online, because that's like the only perspective where this sequel should be considered a "success". It outdoes an awfully lame 8 years old MMO.

Seriously it looks less graphically advanced than WoW! Plus, it seems like the classes didn't change *much* according to one of the descriptions I've read somewhere, except there are two Vagrants this time around. One of them can be either a "Merc" (with a different name) or an "Acrobat", the other can be a "Mage" or an "Assist"...

Yes No
test123123

Default 02-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Yea, that's why this game isn't coming out. They are 5 years behind on this. Maybe in 2 years this can come out on mobile. LOL.

Graphics like these won't cut it anymore unless the storyline, and gameply is above average. Jesus that trailer looks extremely bad.

Yes No
Tor
I'm Watching You

Default 04-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Apparently this game is slated for a 2nd half close beta. According to mmoculture.com

http://www.mmoculture.com/2012/11/gs...equel-spotted/

Yes No
Dr. Slick
Debater Of The YearDrama Queen Of 2010

Default 10-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
No its actually Flyff 2.
LOL, yea?

Yes No
Dr. Polaris

Default 10-16-2013, 05:31 PM
So exkited

Yes No
riyi

Default 07-16-2020, 10:47 AM
Funnily enough, I actually played the closed beta of Flyff masquerade.
Potions had a global cooldown etc. And if I remember correctly you could choose a class on character creation?

It was fine for what they tried to achieve but I never saw anyone else in the beta test and it got closed down shortly after this first test. Never played for long so my memory might be wrong.

Edit:
just realized this was about flying fortress, not sure if flyff masquerade was the same as flying fortress.

Last edited by riyi; 07-16-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »