MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
xSHFT
 
Default 06-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomynameisyaoi View Post
I wonder how many versions it would take to fill up all those continents. I think they're way too big, compared to the first four continents, it would probably take hours to get from one end to the other in a new continent.
That's why they'll introduce new and faster bikes that go 400-500 km/h. They only cost 6900 gp


Yes No
  #22  
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year
 
Default 06-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomynameisyaoi View Post
I wonder how many versions it would take to fill up all those continents. I think they're way too big, compared to the first four continents, it would probably take hours to get from one end to the other in a new continent.
That's what I was thinking, but considering how dead FlyFF is atm, maybe they won't even be able to fill half of that blank part before it dies for good. lol


Yes No
  #23  
Lick
 
Default 06-23-2010, 12:24 PM
it wont die for good. Just cycle through new players.


Yes No
  #24  
karlos
 
Default 06-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSHFT View Post
That's why they'll introduce new and faster bikes that go 400-500 km/h. They only cost 6900 gp
or an improved guild house teleports which costs only half of that


Yes No
  #25  
SirTristan
 
Default 06-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
it wont die for good. Just cycle through new players.
We need to break the cycle. We can't allow another generation to fall for this crappy f2p trap.


Yes No
  #26  
Satanic
 
Default 06-23-2010, 01:42 PM
I hope they start combining servers, lol, if they do, maybe I could join the game again.
If not, BRB pserver


Yes No
  #27  
Lick
 
Default 06-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTristan View Post
We need to break the cycle. We can't allow another generation to fall for this crappy f2p trap.
i still like the game so i really dont mind.. the only problem with the new gen is that they seem to think the max level is 80-100


Yes No
  #28  
Suinia
Game Reviewer
 
Default 06-23-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
i still like the game so i really dont mind.. the only problem with the new gen is that they seem to think the max level is 80-100
imho I found that 80-100 was where it 'ended' in terms of grind.

Any higher seemed so pointless. (Yet I got higher but still, it felt extremely pointless leveling past there besides 'seeing bigger numbers')

Also I will always believe that the Hero/Master quest is MASSIVE LAZINESS/DELAYING tactic etc. Also poorly planned considering there's leveling AFTER that.

etc..


Yes No
  #29  
MarteI
 
Default 06-24-2010, 04:39 AM
Just saw a post about new jobs on rgz. And it seems to be true. Found those in the textClient.txt.txt of the current eflyff client.
Code:
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_002996	Required Job: Load Templar
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_002997	Required Job : Storm Blade
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_002998	Required Job : Wind Lurker
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_002999	Required Job : Crack Shooter
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_003000	Required Job : Florist
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_003001	Required Job : Force Master
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_003002	Required Job : Mentalist
IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_003003	Required Job : Elemental Lord
Looks like v16 is gonna bring alot of new stuff.


Yes No
  #30  
Lick
 
Default 06-24-2010, 04:49 AM
3rd job change at 130 maybe?


Yes No
Closed Thread
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.