MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Happenings

Notices

lightningX02

Post This once upon a time, - 09-13-2015, 11:36 AM
I keep day dreaming of the days I would grind for days playing flyff. This community was so alive and full of people with great character. It was our little family. Although I wasn't as popular as the many daily contributors that once lived here were. I was always aware of everything that was going on. All the drama and the achievements. I really miss this community hence why I tend to come back and read old posts.

I always thought that Flyff was a waste of time, but now that I think about it I wouldn't trade that time I spent on here for anything else. I have great memories and met some awesome people. I mainly played in Mushpoie with a lot of friends and different guild mates. The community was so tight that we even celebrated when ever someone got master or reached 105.

This is a bit of self-post, but I had to get this out of my chest. Thank you everyone for the great memories and making my teenage years so awesome. I do wish I could go back in time and experience those moments again. Sometimes I get nostalgic, but I know life goes on. I hope everyone is doing well in their lives and you all meet the goals you have planned for yourselves.

Much love and respect,
ravensamdear
Cookie Dealer

Default 09-13-2015, 09:16 PM
Cheers
karlos

Default 12-16-2015, 02:44 AM
ItsNotDro

Default 12-22-2015, 06:50 AM
Stumbled on here randomly today, but this made it worth it.

Seconded.
Dr. Polaris

Default 01-25-2016, 07:55 PM
Yea, I never hit level 75 and use the hyper yoyo, but I spent so much time on these forums. It's almost 9 years this coming August, and I spent my entire teens until now on here. Went from not knowing anything, to know a shit ton about Flyff but not having the time to grind and stuff

Met a lot of cool people, Flyff celebrities and all that on here, saw a lot of people come and go, and didn't think to add them up on FB or something. Notable people who I didn't really know but miss their stuff is like Longknife, Jon (spelling? the Psykeeper with rudolf nose), Ali the ringmaster and Wink the Ranger.

I miss this place so much.
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF Happenings »