MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

t b u k

Default Elementors Anonymous - 04-14-2007, 05:08 PM
A bit of info for anybody wanting to make an elementor.

Level 81

Developing a hybrid build (capped sta at 125), Historic Staff +3/+3 wind.

31% block rate. This is with base block (3%) a +6 set (6%), a speedo+2 (6%), master cats reflex (12%), master cannonball (4%). I am currently saving for a second speedo+2, and a +8 83-86 blue set, which would bring me to 41% block.

7.8k HP, and I am tanking around 6-10 monster I AoE whatever type of Antiquery is closest, but regular Antiquery's hit me around the 480's, 120 blocks, 1.0->1.5k crits, 400 blocked crits.

5k hits with link attack (1 linker, no extras), mastered windfield and wind mastery, SF, and just over 100 int buffed on smalls (level 87), 4.8k on regs (level 88), 4.5k on captains (level 89).

------------------

Sick of mines?

This was the first time I properly trained at Antiquery's. I had a good RM. What I'd say to any elementor or elementor to-be is that if the overcrowded mines, lack of accessibility of a 70+ RM willing to FS you and the ignorant KS'ers are ruining your levelling, ditch your water/fire suit (depending on blues/pinkies), make a wind one, get down to tree's with any 60+ RM.

The spawn is large, and has a nice range of densely packed areas. What I would recommend using is at least a +5 set, +6 is even better for the extra block, if you can pierce it, go for HP or Defence. 8% is a lot better than 4% (sounds stupidly obvious, but going for 2 slots is a much more worth it).

Historic staffs are cheap and easy to buy, so if you have another element on your original, ditch it, get a new one, +3 it with +3 wind. If you can upgrade more, even better, but a +6 set is more important in my opinion.

The rest is fairly simple. In my opinion, the windfield-run tactic is pretty useless. I've tried it, and all that happens is that I end up getting hit in one way or the other, be it glitching, posistion bug, or trying to get the monsters from running away, and if I didn't have stam, they'd be double the damage now, with less HP.

Int doesn't do as much for an elementor's damage as it really should, so going int-based to use the windfield-run tactic (basically, taking advantage of the slow-walking speed windfield gives, so you AoE without getting hit) isn't worth the cost of a restat. With your set, you should be fine to tank. Just AoE as normal, collect with master ice, action slot 3 windfields... you know the rest.

Another advantage of fighting here you're fighting with the strong element here compared to mines, and you get the added bonuses of less crits, and much less HP to deal with while getting knocked back and getting owned in the mines room corner, where the 82 BP kills them all off because he can't be bothered to run to the other side of the room to train.

Exp here is like it was for you at mushpoies. You no longer have the uber exp off the mines monsters. However, exp per hour should increase. You are no longer with the masses of HP, fighting with the wrong elements, KS'ing, and stupidly high crit rates.

Depending on the build, the damage should vary. Kind of un-related, but if you're full stam or close to full stam, now is the time you should consider capping stam, getting rid of the stamrings, swapping for intels, and capping sta.

----------------

Just a bit of advice from what I found out today. If I'm dragging on with stuff in what I've written, don't kill me, it's late xD.

Last edited by t b u k; 10-24-2007 at 03:46 AM.

Yes No
HooKarez

Default 04-14-2007, 05:46 PM
"ReaperAssist uses Heal"

<3

Yes No
Immoral
Loli Hunter

Default 04-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Heh, pretty much all AoEers can go there. But yeah, good advice and very well said.

Yes No
HooKarez

Default 04-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Actually, we were practically the only ones at Antiqueries the whole.. however many hours we were there. Also, I got really good exp even with one of his friends leeching. :3

~2% per AoE... Yays.

So yeah, Antiqueries are a godly place to AoE. Especially Rangers. They barely have to move an inch to collect mobs since they are densely packed.

<3!

Yes No
Immoral
Loli Hunter

Default 04-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I've been there lately and I very rarely see someone there. The only ones killing Trees are people who are getting the drops or plvling a friend to 59 (otherwise they would be in Dekane).

Yes No
lopside

Default 04-15-2007, 07:52 PM
That's almost exactly what I plan on doing at level 80, except I've decided to cap stam at 75 or 90. Great hints and stuff, I want to avoid the mines AT ALL COSTS. Oh, and if you use it right, the windfield method works wonders, you just have to get used to it. at level 72 I could take about 15 boos without an fs, so it was obviously helping a bit...

Its gonna be hell saving up for a speedo.

Edit: I just realized how disconnected my posts are...

Last edited by lopside; 04-15-2007 at 08:23 PM.

Yes No
Sinner
Otaku Of The YearStaff Of The Year

Default 04-16-2007, 02:11 AM
That's kind of like what I've done on my ele now, caped sta at around 125 and started pumping int. I guess I'll try leveling it again after I've done some farming.

Yes No
Intoxicated

Default 04-16-2007, 02:18 AM
I was planning on going to mines or messing with trees, but this post has convinced me even more to go trees. :3
Mostly 'cause windfield's sexy. xD
My STA's at 120 now :3 Don't know if I should add more or not >>; I was gonna cap it and readd some later when my INT began getting higher.

Anyways I'm flat broke D= So no sexy equips for me.
I'm still AoEing watas ;[
I'll play on my alts til I make some money.. @__@;

Anyway ranting..

Nice guide =)
And I'm wondering.. how much IS the exp difference from mines to trees...? =x

Edit:
I love your damage, btw.

Last edited by Intoxicated; 04-16-2007 at 02:20 AM.

Yes No
Khellen

Default 04-16-2007, 07:14 AM
I was debating doing that, and your post made me definately decide.
128 STA with my rings (115 without), I don't think I'll be switching rings out anytime soon, or capping. Though I probably will upgrade my suit a few more times (need spros, first), and element my staff. Hopefully it'll make leveling much faster (rawr, 79->80 is killing me).
Maybe I'll do that afterwork... just need to snag a decent rm.

Hey, you find any other leveling tip like this, you should definately post 'em!

Yes No
t b u k

Default 04-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopside View Post

Its gonna be hell saving up for a speedo.
Just a hint... don't bother going with +1's. 62 defence is better than 3% block. ^^

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khellen View Post
I was debating doing that, and your post made me definately decide.
128 STA with my rings (115 without), I don't think I'll be switching rings out anytime soon, or capping. Though I probably will upgrade my suit a few more times (need spros, first), and element my staff. Hopefully it'll make leveling much faster (rawr, 79->80 is killing me).
Maybe I'll do that afterwork... just need to snag a decent rm.
Go for a stam that you're comfortable with, but remember, as soon as you're done with tree's, you're not granted with such large, dense spawns, you won't need the sta.

If you're finding it difficult to afford an upgrade to +6, I'd reccomend just +5 for HP. Forget about going mad with your staff, too. I'm only giving a major upgrade to a staff when I get my angels. Also, 77->80 is a pain for elem's. Mushies are packed and too low level, irens are -impossible- to level at, mines are... well, yeah, and wata's hurt. Just stick to a few small watas at a time, and you'll get there. ^^

Quote:
Hey, you find any other leveling tip like this, you should definately post 'em!
Will do xD

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
And I'm wondering.. how much IS the exp difference from mines to trees...? =x
I don't have a solid exp count per tree, due to the fact I'm taking any tree in front of me (capt, reg, or small), I'm taking different sizes due to decency of FS/with or without wedge/flury, and the parties 90% of the time not full. Roughly about 0.35% per AoE of 5-7 at tree's, max has been 0.5. At pinkies, I'm getting around 0.6 per group. However, I like tree's for the reasons that I've said previously. Strong element, better spawn, smaller, and no hour long 70+ FS search.

Oh, and on your 120 stam, I'd say cap it. At luias onwards, spawns aren't as good to AoE in, and you'll be concentrating on less of 'how many monsters can I tank?', and more of 'how fast can I kill a small group?'. It leads into a good hybrid build, and saves restatting.

Quote:
Edit:
I love your damage, btw.
^___^ Thanks!

Last edited by t b u k; 04-16-2007 at 10:00 AM.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
ele, ele r fuk aoer, elementor, hit and run, windfield