MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

ChibiYoyo

Unhappy I'm pretty sure I messed up my stats. - 06-12-2010, 08:11 PM
STR: 15
STA: 22
DEX: 15
INT: 101

I don't know what to be. I would like to become a Psykeeper because the name is just so cool But I don't think I work in either Psykeeper OR Elementor category. T_T

Oh and I have 16 Stat Points to spend atm.
I'm level 49.

Yes No
Lick

Default 06-12-2010, 10:32 PM
you will want to add sta if you plan to aoe. Add sta from now until you reach about 130 sta and then start back with int.

Yes 2 No 0
guorbatschow

Default 06-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
you will want to add sta if you plan to aoe. Add sta from now until you reach about 130 sta and then start back with int.
depending on gear and whether you got a FS to help you, you could also leave sta at something around 35. plugs and suit elementing and defense piercings help a lot. that way you do pretty quick aoes and are pretty good in pvp too.

at least that's how i got my psykeeper to 110 two years ago...

Yes No
Lick

Default 06-13-2010, 01:38 AM
this dudes new so i think its best he sticks to the basics yea? i doubt he can afford low sta aoeing and who ever gets a good fs?

Yes No
ChibiYoyo

Talking 06-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
Okay, thank you! This will make me into an AoE psy?

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 06-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Yeah, you wont have enough STA by the time you get to level 65 though, which is the level psykeepers can start AoEing.

Gonna help you with the counts. Atm you're level 49 and have 16 stat points to use. From 49 to 65, you will gain 16 levels = another 32 points. You already have 22 STA. So, 22 + 16 + 32 = 70. You will need about another 60 STA to get to 130.

You can get that STA in other ways while you keep adding STA to your build, since you will only be able to have 130 base STA at level 95. Til that, you can try to buy STA rings (if you don't have too much money available, maybe you can buy +5 or +6 ones; they add +6 STA and +7 STA respectively), a STA shield (a +25 STA shield is not expensive) and maybe a STA helmet or suit, but those would have to be high level ones otherwise your defense will suck.

But yeah, considering you get just +5 STA rings (6 STA from 2 rings = 12 STA) and a +25 STA shield, that's +37 STA + the 70 of your build, that's 107 STA at level 65, which is enough to start AoEing.

So basically, all you have to do is keep adding STA and provide some STA stuff, then you should be able to AoE at level 65.

Yes 2 No 0
ChibiYoyo

Default 06-13-2010, 02:17 PM
:O okay! that sounds good.

how much would 2 +5 STA rings cost? plus the +25 STA shield?

I currently have 110mill.

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 06-13-2010, 09:56 PM
On Kern I think it may be going for like 5m or 10m at most. I saw a +6 one for sale for 12m a few days ago. As for the shield, it shouldn't cost more than 5-10m either. Also, you should consider buying a pair of plugs +9 with the rest of the money, that is, if you don't have them yet. They surely help AoE classes a lot.

Yes 1 No 0
ChibiYoyo

Talking 06-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Okay! sounds good

thanks for all the help!! ^^

Yes No
guorbatschow

Default 06-14-2010, 11:26 AM
dual client = good fs

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags