MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions

Notices

Closed Thread

Anomari

Exclamation Elementor or Psykeeper? - 10-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Any suggestions, ideas, opinions etc. about which mage class I should be? Elementor or Psykeeper? Thanks!! :-D

Yes No
S0L0

Default 10-21-2008, 02:49 PM
I suggest you search the forums and decide for yourself... there's a thread about 5 posts down in this section asking basically the exact same thing.

Anyways, simple answer: if you wanna pvp make a psy, if you wanna level faster make an ele.

Yes No
Lizbeth

Default 10-21-2008, 03:37 PM
http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t43049/ - Elementor :]

http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t21989/ - psykeeper

Last edited by Lizbeth; 10-21-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Yes No
Anomari

Default 10-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks guys!! more ideas welcome
think ill make an ele. on the brink of decision

Yes No
Niamh_

Wink 10-21-2008, 06:42 PM
My "Niamth" is going to be an elementor.. so far, it was the most intersting fo them all for me ^^
^^

Yes No
mengwei

Default 10-21-2008, 06:48 PM
ele

windfield the shit out of everyone else

Yes No
Ninjer-sauce

Default 10-21-2008, 06:58 PM
I have both an Elementor and a Psykeeper at 100+. To be perfectly honest, I don't think I should have leveled the Ele so much. The thing is, you can aoe the same mobs at 65 that you do at 105. The training is hella fun for grinding, but nothing really changes much. Also, you'll always be inferior to a Psy pvp-wise. (assuming you both have similar gear ofc) Eles are dirt cheap, but you're not going to make a decent amount of cash either unless you're a damn good merchant or just plain lucky.

Psykeepers, on the other hand, PvP quite well, can giant, and still level fricking fast. Especially 60-7x if you're crucio-ing.

In the end, it all comes down to personal preference, and that's the most important thing. Just don't make a ranger. jk

Yes No
mengwei

Default 10-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjer-sauce View Post
I have both an Elementor and a Psykeeper at 100+. To be perfectly honest, I don't think I should have leveled the Ele so much. The thing is, you can aoe the same mobs at 65 that you do at 105. The training is hella fun for grinding, but nothing really changes much. Also, you'll always be inferior to a Psy pvp-wise. (assuming you both have similar gear ofc) Eles are dirt cheap, but you're not going to make a decent amount of cash either unless you're a damn good merchant or just plain lucky.

Psykeepers, on the other hand, PvP quite well, can giant, and still level fricking fast. Especially 60-7x if you're crucio-ing.

In the end, it all comes down to personal preference, and that's the most important thing. Just don't make a ranger. jk
dude....me and my friend can make 5 mil....per aoe.

Yes No
ashen171

Default 10-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mengwei View Post
dude....me and my friend can make 5 mil....per aoe.
elaborate please

Yes No
Anomari

Default 10-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Damn 5mil per AoE?! O.o and windfield on elementor side. then there is gianting, lvling fast and pvp on the psykeeper side. so hard to choose

Yes No
Closed Thread
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions »

Tags
elementor, job, mage, psykeeper, second class