MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

firehalk2000

Default Need content suggestions for in-depth V18 Elementor Guide - 01-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Like the title says, I'm making a new guide for Elementors/Arcanists (and possibly more classes later on)

One of the only In-Depth guides I was able to find for the class was way back from v11 by Tbuk.
Sadly much has changed since V11 and I'm sorry to say it but the guide is outdated.
New leveling styles, new places to train and most importantly, new gear has made the guide less relevant to what's happening today in FlyFF.
Because of this I'm making this guide for YOU, the FlyFF community interested in Elementors and Arcanists alike, I want YOUR suggestions for the content that will be included, and what YOU want to see on the site.

(Sets/Weapons/Jewels etc. will obviously be included.)

http://rosnopierce.wordpress.com/full-int-elementor/

Above is a link to what I've done so far (it's just a rough outline), the URL will be changed in the end and LOTS more will be added.

If you guys give me your feedback I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thanks, -Musso

Yes No
some1jhon

Default Builds & lvling - 04-03-2012, 04:13 AM
Maybe u can also add a lvl by lvl guide till lvl 65. In your guide u say get plvled or get a restat/reskill but if u don't have any of these ppl can't use your guide. In your guide, you have only 1 build so far so try finding some more builds. Also in dept skill points distribution could be very helpfull.
I hope this helps a bit and i hope that many people will use your guide

Yes No
FuzzyME

Default 05-07-2012, 05:39 AM
I've been a member for a long time on these forums (not that I actually posted) and your guide would be really nice to add towards the newer versions. I can't think of anything right now, but I WILL RETURN with information sooon XD

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
elementor, guide, mage help to ele, v18