MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

Youo

Question Help me make an ELEMENTOR :D Please - 06-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Hey guys, I've been playing flyff for about 4 to 5 years, and I stopped for a good while, it was before the combination of the servers, I used to play on Mushpoie, but may account cannot be accessed for some reason, I can't get the pass right, and I dont know the email...so I'm starting over (I had two level 76 BP one was 1v1 the other AOE, and a 81 Psy.) Basically I just need some help with an ELE build, I want to be a AOE that can do good DMG and take a lot of DMG, so I was thinking 50 INT maybe 70 INT not sure and the rest STA. I'm level 15 Mage, I still have my reskill and stuff, and I also need help on the MAGE skills. So If anyone can help me with mages that want to become a ELE please help me out Thank you guys DD

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 06-11-2011, 05:21 PM
They recently randomized all the inactive accounts passwords, so to have your accounts back you gotta either use the e-mail you registered your account on or send the GMs an e-mail so they can tell you what it is. Might as well ask what's the bank pin number too, since you need it to login.

Anyway, elementors aren't very good when it comes down to tanking, and when they are tankers, their damage isn't as good as it would be if they had a lot of INT. Leveling as a Hit-n-Run or Pseudo-tanker elementor is the best, since that kind of ele try to level without taking hits - they can also go for most points on INT. A good build is around 30 STA rest INT for HnR and 60 STA rest INT for pseudo-tankers.

As for skills, choose 3 of the last skills for each element and max them to level as a mage, except for the earth element, which's 2nd skill (Rock Crash) is the best, not the last one, and it's for level 25 chars instead of 30. Up to level 25, try to level with the lowest level required for Mental Strike, or if you think you should, max Mental Strike then.

Yes 1 No 0
Youo

Default Sweet - 06-13-2011, 01:42 AM
I thought I was screwed once I hit 52 STA I guess Ill be a Pseudo or whatever xD. Once again thank you And I sent GMs a message, I didn't ask for the PIN but I remember it, the worst part is I don't think I'll get the Characters back. But I guess that's not too big of a deal...
Right now Youo is:
Str 15
Sta 52
Dex 15
Int 60+

He's level 44 atm
Thank you once again

Yes No
papasito10

Default 08-01-2011, 06:51 AM
BUILD:
The best build (IMO) is:
80 INT
xxx STA

First become a mage, from lvl 15 get STA, just untill you have about 30,
then get INT, about untill you have 40, then get STA up to 60 or so,
Then get INT to 80, Then you will be about lvl 50~, just keep pumping STA from there, that will make you a TANKER elementor, but this kind of tanker can kill suprisingly quickly and can take many hits!
its just hard to get 15-70 tho! but in the long run its worth it!

SKILLS:

As for mage skills, keep the re-skill! you will use it at lvl 65.
chose 3 elements (i chosed fire,water,earth and it went exelent)
and max the 3rd skill of that element, *with an exclusion of earth, if you chose earth only max the 2nd one, because rooting isnt an attack)
once you reach lvl 60 KEEP THE RE-SKILL! max fire-bird, void and all that stuff that are 1vs1, because they can be usefull to get to those 5 last levels!
BTW: for mage skills, DONT MAX MENTAL STRIKE, im against what luciana said! you will get way better skills at lvl 30, and dont max the 2nd ones neither! trust me, it might seem hard at first but its not that bad to level with abit weak skills!

THE ACTUAL GAMEPLAY:

Why did i wanted you to keep your re-skill all the time?
Because:
YOU CAN NOW USE YOUR 500 (i think!) POINTS TO GET AOE SKILLS MAXED!
Chose electricity, earth, and wind/water (ur preference really!)
Fire has a very low dmg with its DoT and water has an average cooldown, still IMO water is effective enough to bypass the cooldown, but people who think the opposite will chose windfield instead of posion cloud!

I hope you become a great elementor!! Good Luck!

EDIT: Read lucianas post, i 100% agree with her, but for begginers (IMO) tankers are better due to HnR being too risky, and needs a bit money to get into azria in the first place!
a Pseudo-Tanker is very balanced levels well and is good for begginers, you are also in the right build to be a pseudo, Here is the following to be a pseudo tanker:

BUILD:

50~ STA
xxx INT

Why? Thats easy:
the 50 STA allows you to take a few hits, altough its very extreme and normally wont last for many mobs.. you just arent that weak but arent that strong
all the rest on INT = makes you very powerfull, the main stat for elementor, DUH...

SKILLS:

As for skills, you might wanna 100% sure you get windfield, the walking reduction speed is VERYY usefull in dangerous situations, when u wanna run or anything, THIS IS THE ELEMENTORS BEST SKILL!
Dont bother getting lightnig, since you will be FAR away from your mobs,
Earth is good for pseudo, and maybe poison cloud since you can cast it far away too! or burning field, you chose!
so conclusion: Earth,Water/Fire,Wind
BTW: for mage skills, DONT MAX MENTAL STRIKE, im against what luciana said! you will get way better skills at lvl 30, and dont max the 2nd ones neither! trust me, it might seem hard at first but its not that bad to level with abit weak skills!

THE ACTUAL GAMEPLAY:

Like i mentioned above, you WILL BE FAR AWAY from your mobs! since your STA wont be enough to survive all the hits mobs will deal!
just keep spamming windfield and get away from them, ofcourse, dont run away too far or be so scared, since your small STA will be able to take a few hits!

Again, be a good ele and good luck!!

Last edited by papasito10; 08-01-2011 at 07:01 AM.

Yes No
iAntonio

Default 08-01-2011, 08:10 AM
Well to go back to the first post, I lost my account to the stupid pass shuffling too. I just did the recover email/pass thingy, and sent them an email. Surprisingly, I got it back the next day! just follow the directions in the email. It seems they're perfectly fine with responding to emails that are easy to fix.

Yes No
papasito10

Default 08-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAntonio View Post
Well to go back to the first post, I lost my account to the stupid pass shuffling too. I just did the recover email/pass thingy, and sent them an email. Surprisingly, I got it back the next day! just follow the directions in the email. It seems they're perfectly fine with responding to emails that are easy to fix.
Ahha yea, me too! to the starter of the thread-
they randomized all the password wich werent changed in the date they decided, so your password was randomized, if you dont know the email, they can STILL help u as long as u folow theyre instructions (give ur name, year of birth, IP and stuff like that and they recover ur info)
Anywho, if ur tired of being a pro and wanna start fresh, 2posts before this and lucianas before me are a complete guide to your new char

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
aoe, elementor, mage, skill points, stats