MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

2old4toys

Post Pseudo Tanker Ele Stat and Skill build help???? - 09-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Well as the title suggests, im having trouble deciding what stats should i put for my mage to make it a good Pseudo Tanker ele. Im lvl 15, i put 10 on sta and 18 on int, so i got 25sta and 33 int. Which stat should i start putting on and which skills should i put skills on???

Thank You

Last edited by 2old4toys; 09-08-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 09-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Imo, the best build is something like 60-70 STA and rest INT. Some people prefer less STA, as I've seen some with more, but with around that amount you can do pseudo-tanking very well. When I did it on a friend's char with like 35 STA it was fine, but the char had a +10 Namemvis (bloody, 120) set, what made it a lot easier.

For the skills, choose 3 of the 3rd magician skills and max them to level up to 65 (that's when you get Windfield, your main AoE skill). I mean, if you press K and open your skill tree, you will see that there are 5 elements and each element has 3 skills. The highest level skill for each element is the strongest one, except for the Earth element, which's best skill is the 2nd one (the 3rd is called rooting, that just roots the target without dealing any damage). So just choose 3 of these skills and max them. Personally, whenever I leveled a mage, I maxed the Water, Wind and Earth ones, and sometimes I would still have some spare points that I'd put onto the Fire skill.

Once you reach level 65, you will max Windfield - like I said before, your main AoE skill, and possibly the only one you will use. At level 70, max Wind Mastery (that provides extra damage to Windfield) and done. So basically, out of your elementor skills, you'll only need 2 to pseudo-tank: Windfield and Wind Mastery. In case you plan on HnR'ing too, then you should also work on Poison Cloud.

And just a note: save the reskill you get from your job change to use in the future, in case you decide/need to reskill. Nowadays reskills are pretty cheap though, maybe 2-3 mil, but it doesnt hurt to save the free one. :]

Yes No
2old4toys

Default 09-09-2010, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
Imo, the best build is something like 60-70 STA and rest INT. Some people prefer less STA, as I've seen some with more, but with around that amount you can do pseudo-tanking very well. When I did it on a friend's char with like 35 STA it was fine, but the char had a +10 Namemvis (bloody, 120) set, what made it a lot easier.

For the skills, choose 3 of the 3rd magician skills and max them to level up to 65 (that's when you get Windfield, your main AoE skill). I mean, if you press K and open your skill tree, you will see that there are 5 elements and each element has 3 skills. The highest level skill for each element is the strongest one, except for the Earth element, which's best skill is the 2nd one (the 3rd is called rooting, that just roots the target without dealing any damage). So just choose 3 of these skills and max them. Personally, whenever I leveled a mage, I maxed the Water, Wind and Earth ones, and sometimes I would still have some spare points that I'd put onto the Fire skill.

Once you reach level 65, you will max Windfield - like I said before, your main AoE skill, and possibly the only one you will use. At level 70, max Wind Mastery (that provides extra damage to Windfield) and done. So basically, out of your elementor skills, you'll only need 2 to pseudo-tank: Windfield and Wind Mastery. In case you plan on HnR'ing too, then you should also work on Poison Cloud.

And just a note: save the reskill you get from your job change to use in the future, in case you decide/need to reskill. Nowadays reskills are pretty cheap though, maybe 2-3 mil, but it doesnt hurt to save the free one. :]

Wow thanks!!! i was wondering, since right now i got 26sta and 34 int, should i go hybrid and add 1 stat to each sta and int until i get 60sta??

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 09-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2old4toys View Post
Wow thanks!!! i was wondering, since right now i got 26sta and 34 int, should i go hybrid and add 1 stat to each sta and int until i get 60sta??
Up to you I guess o:
Like, to 60 STA it's 45 stats to STA you will add, and I guess you are level 16 atm with 26 STA, so +34 levels and you stop = level 50. Then you start adding INT again. That should work fine. :D

Yes No
2old4toys

Default 09-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
Up to you I guess o:
Like, to 60 STA it's 45 stats to STA you will add, and I guess you are level 16 atm with 26 STA, so +34 levels and you stop = level 50. Then you start adding INT again. That should work fine.

Thank you

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
elementor, magician