MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

View Poll Results: Elementor or Psykeeper?
Elementor 5 35.71%
Psykeeper 8 57.14%
Neither/Other. 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Scrm4MyIceCrm

Exclamation Help: Elementor or Psykeeper? [Questions about both.] - 06-18-2010, 05:28 AM
Edit: Thanks to the reply of Luciana I have decided on my choice. No need for more answers. <3

Okay I've been playing Flyff on and off since about 2006. I am not great at it, tbh I'm more like a noob, even though I'm not. xD Anyways, getting to point. I can't decide which 2nd class to strive for, though I am considering making one of each depending on my replies. I'm a anti-social type of person, but I do want to make friends, open up more, etc, and become more social on the game. I have recently started playing again after quitting before, and by recently I mean I started like a day ago, so I'm not rich or anything.

I have made a magician before, so I have some experience, but trust me, I'm basically a noob since the highest level I got him to was 30.
I want to pvp one day, but right now I'm more pvm/pve.

1: Which class is best for pvm/pve?

2: Which class would be best for pvp?

3: Which class is more easier to handle for a person with some experience but pretty much clueless?

4: Which class is best for solo-ing (as long as possible)?

5: And which class is best for parties/guilds?

6: Which is more expensive/harder to build?

7: Which has the best AoE, and which has the highest damage?

8: This question's is just for fun, but in your opinion. Which is best, Ele, or Psy? ;3

Sorry if my questions seem noob-like, or stupid.

PS: If you want to help me with other questions, I will be posting more in other class-discussions. Again, please, if anyone has advice on being an mage/ele/psy for someone like me with slight experience, please, please, either post a reply, or message me. ^__^

Last edited by Scrm4MyIceCrm; 06-18-2010 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Luciana answered my questions fully, and helped.

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 06-18-2010, 06:17 AM
1: Which class is best for pvm/pve?
Both are very good. Elementors can deal more damage than psykeepers, but psykeepers can tank better than elementors.

2: Which class would be best for pvp?
Psykeeper, since they have the skill Spirit Bomb. Elementors aren't bad either, it's fun to use one in arena, but psykeepers are better.

3: Which class is more easier to handle for a person with some experience but pretty much clueless?
Psykeeper. Elementors lack defense so it may require you to run while AoEing. Plus, their fastest leveling build is called HnR, that means Hit and Run. Basically, you will windfield (AoE skill that reduces 50% of the monster's speed) the mobs and run while hitting them, that way you don't get hit. That kind of elementor is kinda hard to level. Psykeepers are easier to handle.

4: Which class is best for solo-ing (as long as possible)?
1v1/Satan Psykeeper. They can use a skill satanology on a mob and prevent it from moving, so you dont get hit. This way of leveling is extremely slow though.

5: And which class is best for parties/guilds?
Both are good. Psykeepers are better when it comes down to 1v1'ing a mob, but if you're gathering lots of mobs and need to kill it fast, then an elementor would help the most. If you're talking about PVP guild sieges, psykeeper would help the most. If you wanna know about PVM sieges, then elementor. And if you're looking forward doing GWs, then both can be useful, although I think elementors are more fun.

6: Which is more expensive/harder to build?
Psykeeper.

7: Which has the best AoE, and which has the highest damage?
Elementor and elementor.

8: This question's is just for fun, but in your opinion. Which is best, Ele, or Psy? ;3
I like both lol
Eles are very fun in arena and I love to siege on my psykeeper. It really depends on what you want. I'd say if you're looking for PVM, go for elementor. If you want to PVP, then go for psykeeper.

Yes 2 No 0
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
elementor, magician, psykeeper, pve, pvp