MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

Ultramage

Post Elementor or Psykeeper? - 10-06-2009, 04:52 AM
Guys, I need help... Well, I am currently a Level 47 Magician... And I don't know which Second Class to take... I sometimes switch to Wand and Staff and always wastes money... and somehow brings it back. XD Anyway, I need help. I don't know whether I will be an Elementor or a Psykeeper... But whichever class I take, I always enjoy Area-of-Effect. Please help me...

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 10-06-2009, 07:39 AM
It's hard to choose which job you wanna become, it happened to me too. Until level 59 I was supposed to be an elementor, but at 60 I changed my mind and turned a psykeeper - and honestly I love it.

Elementors are very good too, I have one and I've played a high level one before. Both jobs are nice at AoE'ing so whichever you take you should like. (even though elementors kinda have problems with tanking).

I ended being a psykeeper because they float, and I know that's a silly reason. You could always make a 2nd mage in case you don't like the job you choose.

Yes No
Alakazam

Default 10-13-2009, 06:10 PM
I'd say the best thing elementors have compared to psys are their ranged aoes. I couldn't really choose a clear cut winner cause I also have fun on psys.

If you'd rather tank aoes go psy.

If you like to be a bit more crafty but don't mind dieing and have the patience to go through long aoes for large amounts of exp go for an ele.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
class, elementor, magician, psykeeper