MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum > Stats & Skills Build Questions

Notices

WickedzAngel

Default is my build ok to be an Elementor? - 08-19-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm lvl 57 and want to deal in elements I love dealing the damage! Right now my build is:

str 15
sta 25
dex 22
int 138

I know my sta is low but, I have Seidel (cw set) for lvl 50 and plan on using it for quiet a while 550-556def 10 fire resistance 10 water resistance 10 electric resistance +5int and thats just the suit I hit about 3000-4000 in damage I have a guardian wand +8 its periced with +8int and decreased casting time +2%. giants my lvl hit me with 44 and 350 critical

Should I go ahead and buy a restate and if so let me know what to change, I would prefer to keep my int high, my rl fiance helps me sometimes and hes a rm so I don't really have problems with staying alive.
glowstiicks

Default 08-19-2009, 05:29 PM
An Ele with a wand? That's weird... you use staffs! .___.
behindlenses

Default 08-19-2009, 05:48 PM
your build is good...

but why do you have dex!? o_o

i think it wouldnt hurt much anyway, dont get a restat, its too expensive...

about your equips, i would suggest sticking to your Teba til 75...

and also, wear your velparpone, its a very good staff...

get a good stick of velparpone, because youll be using it till 95(if you wna buy a legendary golden staff, and reducting it...) or 105

as an elem, you dont use wands silly ^^
Melari

Default 08-28-2009, 03:41 AM
If you want, You can use teba till level 105.

Miyurin or w.e its called (level 75 green) isnt that better.
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 08-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melari View Post
If you want, You can use teba till level 105.

Miyurin or w.e its called (level 75 green) isnt that better.
Myurian set is a lot better than the teba set. Elementors only wear a teba set because it adds 10% DMMT, the rest of the bonuses are not that helpful and you have to use a 4/4 set for the extra DMMT. You can get 20% DMMT if you wear 3 pieces of the set and that makes you able to buy an overpowered vagrant/mage/elementor piece and wear them with the 3 myurian parts, making that set a lot better than a teba set.

You can use a teba set til level 105, as you can use a level 30 mage set til 105, or any other set, or even a clean set, but that's not recommended.
Melari

Default 08-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Erm.. Actually you can HnR naked.

So dont fucking flame me because you fail. Bitch.
DrCoolSanta

Default 08-31-2009, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melari View Post
Erm.. Actually you can HnR naked.

So dont fucking flame me because you fail. Bitch.
Do you even know what flaming is, thats what YOU are doing right now.

Even if its a guardian staff and you mistyped, don't, just stay with SoVP and then LGS from 95 to 105, but you can still get a staf at the levels in between provided you have good awakenings, but I'd rather suggest you to upgrade the SoVP.

Last edited by DrCoolSanta; 08-31-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 08-31-2009, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCoolSanta View Post
Do you even know what flaming is, thats what YOU are doing right now.

Even if its a guardian staff and you mistyped, don't, just stay with SoVP and then LGS from 95 to 105, but you can still get a staf at the levels in between provided you have good awakenings, but I'd rather suggest you to upgrade the SoVP.
I think it's not necessary to ugprade a SoVP considering the current prices of spros and gpros. Use a clean one and it should be ok until you can get a good LGStaff or B. Staff.

And don't give attention to Melari, just another random troll trying to increase her post count.
Melari

Default 08-31-2009, 07:45 AM
I dont care about my post count. Lulz. Ime planning to get banned anyway. So every time I recreate it goes to 0.

And melari is dude.
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum > Stats & Skills Build Questions »

Tags
build, elementor, elements, mage, magic