MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

Valkyra

Default 03-15-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm sure jonno has a +10 set And from what I know, G wand is godly for psys, so you might wanna get one. I might be wrong tho, I've never had a psy, lol.

And thanks for the answer, btw, I guess that, master isn't -that- tedious after all (at least until 10x-m or something). I'll prolly go full INT as well

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 03-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by penfold View Post
by good equipments (not the best) what do u mean...
atm i have misty set and a npc wand, the misty suit is +3 the rest is +0
i have 2 int rings +3 2 demols +3 and gore +3

i cant afford spros apros ect, but any suggestions on what i do need?
gwand necessary?
Yes I do have a +10 etc. its just that my eq isnt perfect I.E +18 rings, +17 Plugs etc.

If your going to keep full int, the EQ you have is fine since your not planning to get hit

Just keep gianting and you will get your money up (I spent most of 65-67 just leveling off giants)

Yes No
koven

Default 03-21-2008, 04:20 AM
jonno I have a question

if I'm full int lvl 74 right now, is it smart to restat to aoe at 80? or can i keep full int and just aoe w/ better gear?

which of these is better for aoeing around 80? ropang, teba, or NPC? or a mix?

Yes No
Zonkie

Default 03-21-2008, 06:02 AM
yay , what a good thread for a noob like me ^^

Just resently started a magician with the goal of an AoE Psy.. but as i said im total noob ^^ Just came into the game and started to lear the basics.

To not screw up for myself how should i progress to lvl 60 for starters?

Where do i put my stat points and what skills do i use now?

Im lvl 25 and my stats right now are:
STR 15
STA 28
DEX 15
INT 50

I also have the Niz Set is that ok?

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 03-21-2008, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
jonno I have a question

if I'm full int lvl 74 right now, is it smart to restat to aoe at 80? or can i keep full int and just aoe w/ better gear?

which of these is better for aoeing around 80? ropang, teba, or NPC? or a mix?
I would restat at level 80 as you can only really AoE full int with the 105 set.
A good build is around 130 Sta base rest int, it works really well, gives a good def rate and the HP given is nice.

I would go for a Full Ropang till 90. The defence rate is roughly the same as the NPC 87 set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonkie View Post
yay , what a good thread for a noob like me ^^

Just resently started a magician with the goal of an AoE Psy.. but as i said im total noob ^^ Just came into the game and started to lear the basics.

To not screw up for myself how should i progress to lvl 60 for starters?

Where do i put my stat points and what skills do i use now?

Im lvl 25 and my stats right now are:
STR 15
STA 28
DEX 15
INT 50

I also have the Niz Set is that ok?
I would go towards newb not noob.

Well to be honest im not fully clued up on the v7 skill side, as when I was a mage it was v5/v6, so I would advise searching on the skill/stat sub forum.

As for build, there is two way to go you can either choose to restat at 65 or not.

If you do plan to restat at level 65 I would advise you to add 1Sta to 1Int till you get 40Sta, then keep adding int. With this build you will deal high damage and not only that level quite fast. Bad points is you will be using alot of food or you will need a healer

If oyu don't plan to restat, then you want to keep adding just sta, you will be able to tank higher mobs but your damage output won't be as high as if you was an int build. If oyu do take this route cap your stam around the 130 mark, then start adding int

Yes No
raphael

Default 03-21-2008, 08:57 AM
Hmm i have a question about satan psys... do they go to the mines ? cuase theres alot of aggros there
Edit : hey jonno could i come andsee you aoe someday? i would like to see how full int AoE really works..

Last edited by raphael; 03-21-2008 at 08:58 AM.

Yes No
lawlitsDavid

Default 03-21-2008, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
Hmm i have a question about satan psys... do they go to the mines ? cuase theres alot of aggros there
While there may be some difficulty with the aggros in the mines I've heard satan psys to grind in the mines as well. It's all based on preferance basicly. Like if you mind sataning a random aggro while fighting another.

Yes No
kevfire

Default 03-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Hey, would a 60 Stam, rest Int AoE Psy lvl effeciently?

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 03-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
Edit : hey jonno could i come andsee you aoe someday? i would like to see how full int AoE really works..
They can fare quite well, just gotta watch out for the aggros etc.

But sure you can watch, but the fun will be going soon as I will be shortly restating

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevfire View Post
Hey, would a 60 Stam, rest Int AoE Psy lvl effeciently?

Depends on your EQ, if you got like +8 set and plugs +9 etc you could do.

But, if you don't you can aoe a few mobs at a time but its still good

Yes No
Blademan5

Default 03-21-2008, 02:23 PM
How can I get enough cash for a restat at lvl 62, i am planning to be satan psy but i have 19 str and 54 sta, I made the str 19 and the sta to high before I was sure where i wanted to go with my character, and I made the character in v6 before you got a restat scroll.

Also I was in darkon, flew to cranes, got off my board, and noticed that I am no longer floating, I have a Gwand +4 equiped, so why aren't I floating?

Last edited by Blademan5; 03-21-2008 at 02:24 PM.

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal