MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Ziniira

Default Why does Flyffworld still exist? - 10-15-2017, 04:17 PM
Title.

Is it just for nostalgia? New threads are made about every 1.5 to 2 years. I'm an oldie (joined when I was about 14 or 15). I don't really play Flyff anymore, but it's nice to look back and stuff I suppose :>

Yes No
Dr. Polaris

Default 10-21-2017, 06:45 PM
Probably nostalgia, and I mean the bots and other stuff pay for the server I think?

Same, joined Aug 2007 like you, but I was around 13 years old, good as a trip down memory lane, still my favorite game not because it was well made or anything, but just growing up playing it, the community, etc.

Yes No
Ziniira

Default 10-24-2017, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Polaris View Post
Probably nostalgia, and I mean the bots and other stuff pay for the server I think?

Same, joined Aug 2007 like you, but I was around 13 years old, good as a trip down memory lane, still my favorite game not because it was well made or anything, but just growing up playing it, the community, etc.
So true. When I first started any kind of online game it was There. The game was called There, lmao. Anyways, after that, I found The Sims Online. I made a ton of friends who introduced me to Flyff (this was in mid/late 2006) which whom was a Psykeeper who had NO clue what she was doing (strength etc) her name was Venyatuima (Christina).

I still love this game, I'll never play it again but like thanks? For being my absolutely truest online experience ever.

Yes No
Yoruichi
FilipinoRutiene of the Year

Default 10-28-2017, 10:55 PM
Tor probably has this site on auto pay and he doesn't check his bank account.

Yes No
Dr. Polaris

Default 02-13-2018, 06:02 PM
I just found those Pang videos....apparently one of the creators passed away??

Yes No
Tsquad

Default 05-05-2018, 01:44 PM
lol, I was wondering the same thing. I just downloaded the game again and recovered a few of my accounts. Have no idea what Im doing lol. Anyway, i came here and was browsing around for probably 30 mins before i looked at the dates o.O

Yes No
HeartAttack1

Default 11-13-2018, 01:34 AM
I swing back by every few months or so... This was one of my first MMORPGs, next to RuneScape. Sometime I'll even download the new client to take a look around the world just to see if anyone is still playing.

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »