MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions

Notices

chibichip

Default FlyFF GLITCH - 01-12-2011, 12:07 PM
So, I was in Mars Mine and then went outside then logged out and then logged in and then I was NOWHERE. I don't remember that part well but it was something like that. I then town teleported and suddenly I was in Eillun. At first, I was like WTH? And then I looked around until I got killed by a level 130 monster. What could be the cause of this?

Yes No
Elprimo

Default 01-12-2011, 02:28 PM
try it again if it succeful you found a new way to reach ellium

Yes No
ruru

Default 01-12-2011, 03:23 PM
an easy access to ellium! GOOD JOB!

Yes No
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name

Default 01-12-2011, 04:15 PM
The game is split into "worlds", and within these worlds there are x,z coordinates for you position. The open world of darkon, flaris, saint morning etc is one world. When you go into a dungeon and get the "Map loading" screen, you are changing into a different "world".

A problem probably occured at the server side when you logged off. Lets say you were at (for example) coordinates x=2000 z=1500 in the Mars Dungeon world. When you leave the dungeon it would teleport you to *some other coordinates which are just outside the dungeon entrance* on the open world. If a problem occured and it instead put you at 2000x1500 (where you where in the dungeon map) but on the open world map, at that position on the open world map might be empty space, hence you were in a place of nothing.

When you use the town teleport it teleports you to the nearest town. It probably just so happened that Ellium was the closest town to those coordinates you were at.

Basically this shouldn't normally happen, just a bug probably at the server side at the time when you disconnected, as I said.

Hope that makes sense.

Yes 2 No 0
chibichip

Default 01-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Well, thank you because I'm very new to FlyFF so it took me one hour to find the magic shop and blink away. I really hope this doesn't happen again. (Especially not when I'm broke as I'm level 18)

Yes No
Elprimo

Default 01-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsReiko View Post
The game is split into "worlds", and within these worlds there are x,z coordinates for you position. The open world of darkon, flaris, saint morning etc is one world. When you go into a dungeon and get the "Map loading" screen, you are changing into a different "world".

A problem probably occured at the server side when you logged off. Lets say you were at (for example) coordinates x=2000 z=1500 in the Mars Dungeon world. When you leave the dungeon it would teleport you to *some other coordinates which are just outside the dungeon entrance* on the open world. If a problem occured and it instead put you at 2000x1500 (where you where in the dungeon map) but on the open world map, at that position on the open world map might be empty space, hence you were in a place of nothing.

When you use the town teleport it teleports you to the nearest town. It probably just so happened that Ellium was the closest town to those coordinates you were at.

Basically this shouldn't normally happen, just a bug probably at the server side at the time when you disconnected, as I said.

Hope that makes sense.
man and i barely know what's a pendrive o.o

Yes No
chibichip

Default 01-13-2011, 11:17 PM
Now I remember standing near Buff Pang also, THEN I logged off. It didn't work the second time though. YAY!

Yes No
ItsReiko
Flyff Guru Of The YearBillposter Of The YearBest Girl Name

Default 01-14-2011, 04:56 AM
next time youre stuck press O and click the 5 minute town teleport

it takes 5 minutes but its free and works from anywhere, even on board or w/e. it's specifically there in case you somehow get stuck.

Yes No
dalittlefoot

Default 03-26-2012, 03:12 AM
anyone help me
i diddnt go o n flyff for a long time and i went on and i was in the middle of nowhere. i was underwater. and now i cant escape and play anymore i flyed up and now i am stuck at the corner of the map soooooooooo? anyone know

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 03-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalittlefoot View Post
anyone help me
i diddnt go o n flyff for a long time and i went on and i was in the middle of nowhere. i was underwater. and now i cant escape and play anymore i flyed up and now i am stuck at the corner of the map soooooooooo? anyone know
Try using the 5 minutes teleport in your motions windows. Press "O" and it should be one of the last options. You can use it even on a board, wherever you are, just be patient and don't move your char or else you'll have to start it again.

Yes No
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > Flyff Related Questions »