MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

HeartAttack1

Default For science and our wallets - 03-05-2008, 12:30 PM
ok, iv been looking alot of awakened items lately that say things like "decrice magic motion time +10%" then i took a look at my lvl 45 rhisis wand... its not awakened but one of its benifits is "decrice magic motion time -6%"...
did you catch the diffrence? (no its not the 10 and 6)
its the + and - that change the motion time.
so an awakened item with a (+)% would actualy make the mage/psy/ele SLOWER right?

i did my own test with this but not alot of people belive my "theory". and there buying the + awakened versions for rediculice prices. although the - ones are cheaper at the moment its one of those things that anoys me.

paying a ton of extra cash for a pice of junk is something NOONE wats, but not alot of ppl have realized the diffrence yet.

so if you could try it out yourself and prove or disprove this eather way id be happy someone gave it some thought.

Yes No
STAN3x

Default 03-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartAttack1 View Post
ok, iv been looking alot of awakened items lately that say things like "decrice magic motion time +10%" then i took a look at my lvl 45 rhisis wand... its not awakened but one of its benifits is "decrice magic motion time -6%"...
did you catch the diffrence? (no its not the 10 and 6)
its the + and - that change the motion time.
so an awakened item with a (+)% would actualy make the mage/psy/ele SLOWER right?

i did my own test with this but not alot of people belive my "theory". and there buying the + awakened versions for rediculice prices. although the - ones are cheaper at the moment its one of those things that anoys me.

paying a ton of extra cash for a pice of junk is something NOONE wats, but not alot of ppl have realized the diffrence yet.

so if you could try it out yourself and prove or disprove this eather way id be happy someone gave it some thought.
Look at SoVP, full teba/misty, or wedge/flury sets. They all say Decreasing Magic Motion +%. Therefore, that means that Decreasing Magic Motion +% = faster, and -% = slower.

edit: QUESTION;
Awakening = win, especially for psys... I'm making a crucio psy, should I awaken a level 15 wand and a vagrant suit till I get a good amount of +STA and/or +HP? Whilst using 1/2 of teba. Let me know opinions on this =O

Last edited by STAN3x; 03-05-2008 at 11:13 PM.

Yes No
Koejak

Default 03-06-2008, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAN3x View Post
edit: QUESTION;
Awakening = win, especially for psys... I'm making a crucio psy, should I awaken a level 15 wand and a vagrant suit till I get a good amount of +STA and/or +HP? Whilst using 1/2 of teba. Let me know opinions on this =O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koejak
The quickest way to crucio is to use 3 pieces of the teba set (or however many it is for the hp bonus), grab yourself a vagrant suit awakened with some sta or -def (preferably pierced with hp) and element it to the weaker element of the mob you're fighting. For example if you were crucioing glaphans, element your suit to earth so they'll do you more damage thus speeding the process up. A noob shield awakened to sta, and no plugs too. Don't use a gwand since it has defense on it, use a noob wand awakened to sta or -deffor even more hp.

Taken from my post on the last page but I think everything you need to know is there.

Yes No
Xzimice

Default 03-06-2008, 06:57 AM
ATM I am a full INT Lv71 Psy with the Lv71 set; +3 Ancient Shield and 2x Plugs+3.

I was wondering about the lvling from 70-80. Is it absolutely, abysmally slow to lvl between those lvls without a Re-Stat? I know I can't afford one atm so has anyone else lvled with full int between those lvls? Whenever I can find an RM I'll AoE pretty efficiently.

Last edited by Xzimice; 03-06-2008 at 07:00 AM.

Yes No
STAN3x

Default 03-06-2008, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koejak View Post

Taken from my post on the last page but I think everything you need to know is there.
Lol wow...
/dense
I totally read that before too, probably just skimmed it lol. Thanks for repeating yourself

Yes No
Digitaldude

Default 03-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzimice View Post
ATM I am a full INT Lv71 Psy with the Lv71 set; +3 Ancient Shield and 2x Plugs+3.

I was wondering about the lvling from 70-80. Is it absolutely, abysmally slow to lvl between those lvls without a Re-Stat? I know I can't afford one atm so has anyone else lvled with full int between those lvls? Whenever I can find an RM I'll AoE pretty efficiently.
Well at 77 u could aoe blues,satan psys suck in the mines as they get agrroed.
It gets slow from 70+ but if u like sataning stay if u dont restat

Yes No
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year

Default 03-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzimice View Post

Well from level 60Master till present (level 91 Master) I have kept a full int build, added a bit of stamina as I have found it hard to with only 7k HP lol. But thats with a +10 set etc.

What I would advise is that you keep trying to AoE with a RM, keep with the same build but (Im sure your doing atm) keep to mobs around 2-5 levels above you and to element your suit. Add stam when you level to get your HP higher, but don't quit keep at it and you will be 8X in no time

Yes No
Z0rr0

Default 03-09-2008, 05:08 AM
Yeah but Aoeing together isnt really effectiv in the Dungeon D=

I can take the whole spawn (the 15/16 moobs there -_-) But With a Rm spamming Merkaba with your Aoe is nice

Yes No
ashen171

Default 03-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koejak View Post
105 I'd say is when they really become formidable opponents, due to the LG wand and possibly 105 set.

And psies aren't at all hard to level if you know what you're doing, I'm definitely no grinder and I can say out of all the classes I've levelled past 90 - RM/Jester/Psy/Bp, psy was definitely the easiest.
in terms of lving speed after 60 i think rangers have the fastest lving speed

Yes No
Snake_eyez6910

Default 03-09-2008, 04:05 PM
tbh i'll have to agree with ya ashen :<

Yes No
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal