MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 08-25-2010, 05:58 PM
That seems pretty accurate, almost same thing I got from reading the tables. Nice to see that Fire Mastery is actually useful and was just used as a place holder, but if thats really supposed to last 5 minutes and prevent any damage that completely overpowers RMs. Oh and Hawk Eye is just more arrow range again.

Yes No
jmorsch

Default 08-25-2010, 06:13 PM
why would they give blades another sneaker skill?

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 08-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorsch View Post
why would they give blades another sneaker skill?
After putting so much block rate stuff into the game, they had to give blades a new job.

Yes No
IVIike

Default 08-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
Florist
Absolute Barrier: protects caster from any "physical" or magic attacks for 5 minutes
lolwut

Yes No
jmorsch

Default 08-25-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahuehue View Post
lolwut
Yea that does seem a little overpowerd

Yes No
Luciana

Default 08-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGeneral View Post
That seems pretty accurate, almost same thing I got from reading the tables. Nice to see that Fire Mastery is actually useful and was just used as a place holder, but if thats really supposed to last 5 minutes and prevent any damage that completely overpowers RMs. Oh and Hawk Eye is just more arrow range again.
Maybe it does some sort of effect that also makes the RM unable to do some kind of stuff while using that skill? There's a game I play where the RMs get a skill that makes them invencible for 30 seconds, but meanwhile they can't do anything other than use their normal attacks, so maybe something like that? D:

Yes No
Xaz

Default 08-25-2010, 06:23 PM
New versions start to look a little like WoW... I mean.. That screenshot of the village = Draenei village, one one with the tiger statue green thingy = outlands, last once with that circle = last area of the Hilt quest. o_O
None els noticed? And no I don't play it.

Last edited by Xaz; 08-25-2010 at 06:24 PM.

Yes No
IVIike

Default 08-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
Maybe it does some sort of effect that also makes the RM unable to do some kind of stuff while using that skill? There's a game I play where the RMs get a skill that makes them invencible for 30 seconds, but meanwhile they can't do anything other than use their normal attacks, so maybe something like that? D:
yea but lets say you had 2 rms to take turns doing that skill (assuming it has a cooldown) you could kill any boss without using anything

Yes No
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 08-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
yea but lets say you had 2 rms to take turns doing that skill (assuming it has a cooldown) you could kill any boss without using anything
Pretty much this. Makes prevention look like an absolute joke.

Yes No
Luciana

Default 08-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Oh yeah x__x completely forgot about boss farming. Well, if it works like that for PvM I wouldn't mind, saves a lot of mantis, res scrolls, etc. lol

Yes No
Closed Thread
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »