MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > World Community > Greetings and Goodbyes

Notices

Blixium

Talking You guys are still here! - 09-10-2016, 07:04 AM
YAY.

It's been a good few years since I was here, I was actually trying to find a couple of really old players back from 2006-2008 since I lost contact with some really wonderful people after playing this game for years, which is a massive shame as I knew them from really old school Flyff (2005). I lost them all because it was back when everyone used MSN Messenger and they sold out to Skype and a bunch of people lost contact with lots of people. I private messaged them so hopefully they might get an email alert. It was worth a try either way.

Seeing the state of the game to what it is now is rather saddening after growing up on it, but the community made it awesome either way so I assume it's still like that. I can't get my accounts back though. Sigh.

I edited my old posts because I was a little brat and really cringeworthy as a teenager, no one needs to see that much sheer failure. xD

A bit about me in case anyone remembers - I used to play on Aibatt and Mia as Blixium with another girl called CiaranRan/CiaranChan. Xtasy and RexGildo/Alur were pretty close friends, and an older lady called Sharr. KuroShiro was our guild on Mia, CiaranRan used to moderate the old GPotato official forums. :3

It's nice to see the forums still going though, bit of a blast from the past haha.
Dr. Polaris

Default 09-18-2016, 03:18 PM
Hey there! I still drop by from time to time, really good for a nostalgia type of deal; like you, I grew up with Flyff and the forums here as well. I played on Aibatt, and I recognize Xtasy and your guild KuroShiro.

Hope all is well in life!
Terrah

Default 10-30-2016, 02:46 AM
Hah It's funny, Flyff was a huge part of my life. I started playing in primary school, a bit in high school, and now, at uni - I make private servers for fun as a hobby. This game means so much to me man, it's weird.

Last edited by Terrah; 10-30-2016 at 02:46 AM.
Dr. Polaris

Default 02-13-2018, 06:05 PM
Just LoL and CS:GO for me nowadays, stopped GW2 even. Can barely run Fortnite and PUBG...one day
« Flyff World > World Community > Greetings and Goodbyes »