MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Continental
 
Default 06-25-2010, 10:58 AM
GerFlyff is gonna get v16 in november. A german GM said that in an interview with a flyff fansite. He also said there will be a lot new stuff and even new weapons ( lol again? ).


Yes No
  #72  
Suinia
Game Reviewer
 
Default 06-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Which really brings up several points:

-Poor planning on their part with the whole Hero thing. It makes far more sense to have that at the END of leveling then to have that somewhere in the middle. Honestly I think it should just be removed and/or replaced with third class. People who became Hero etc... could then get like some special items as compensation.

-More weapons and equipment EVERY update? There is literally no point in upgrading them anymore guys. May as well wait till the next update etc... where they get replaced with higher weapons.

Also... I wonder if they'll finally make flyff more newbie friendly with this update? As it is now... well... it isn't c__c


Yes No
  #73  
Lerkurliantamer
 
Default 06-25-2010, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Crack Shooter
We getting porno jobs in Flyff now?


Yes No
  #74  
Kilconey
Oreo Monster
 
Default 06-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suinia View Post
Which really brings up several points:

-Poor planning on their part with the whole Hero thing. It makes far more sense to have that at the END of leveling then to have that somewhere in the middle. Honestly I think it should just be removed and/or replaced with third class. People who became Hero etc... could then get like some special items as compensation.

-More weapons and equipment EVERY update? There is literally no point in upgrading them anymore guys. May as well wait till the next update etc... where they get replaced with higher weapons.

Also... I wonder if they'll finally make flyff more newbie friendly with this update? As it is now... well... it isn't c__c
Which totally makes me glad that I'm still at v13 standards or whatever now. Still not hero, still don't have new weapons


Yes No
  #75  
villev
 
Default 06-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
GerFlyff is gonna get v16 in november. A german GM said that in an interview with a flyff fansite. He also said there will be a lot new stuff and even new weapons ( lol again? ).
http://www.threewarriors.thoughtless...d=59&Itemid=70

I don't think she promises anything, except the date. I translate the sentence like this: "I can't tell you anything yet, but there may be many different features and weapons." I don't even know whether she is in a position in which she would know everything in advance. Tell us.


Yes No
  #76  
birksebi
 
Default 06-26-2010, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by villev View Post
http://www.threewarriors.thoughtless...d=59&Itemid=70

I don't think she promises anything, except the date. I translate the sentence like this: "I can't tell you anything yet, but there may be many different features and weapons." I don't even know whether she is in a position in which she would know everything in advance. Tell us.
Quote:
Folgendes Interview fand am 27. August 2009 um 15:30 in der geheimen GM-Wüste statt zu der normal nur GM´s zutritt haben.
This Interview was before "Akt 6"(V15) in the last year....


Yes No
  #77  
villev
 
Default 06-26-2010, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by birksebi View Post
This Interview was before "Akt 6"(V15) in the last year....
It was on the front page of the fan site as if it was a very new interview. I think Continental may have made the same mistake as I did, since details in his post are exactly the same as in the interview.

Last edited by villev; 06-26-2010 at 04:24 AM.


Yes No
  #78  
ThreeWarriors
 
Default 06-26-2010, 07:39 AM
Hey guys!
i am the admin of threewarriors.de one of the biggest german flyff fansites.
the interview you talked about is from the last year. but we also have two news interview with the newest german gms.
you can find them here:
http://www.threewarriors.thoughtless...article&id=200
and
http://www.threewarriors.thoughtless...article&id=201

if you have any questions about german flyff, the new version in germany or something other. please contact me.

Last edited by ThreeWarriors; 06-26-2010 at 07:42 AM.


Yes 0 No 1
  #79  
deserya
 
Default 06-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Has anyone heard anything from k or jFlyFF regarding this new info?

It seems to be that aeonsoft's and kflyff's websites are both down, so...


Yes No
  #80  
Cromex
 
Default 06-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeWarriors View Post
Hey guys!
i am the admin of threewarriors.de one of the biggest german flyff fansites.
the interview you talked about is from the last year. but we also have two news interview with the newest german gms.
you can find them here:
http://www.threewarriors.thoughtless...article&id=200
and
http://www.threewarriors.thoughtless...article&id=201

if you have any questions about german flyff, the new version in germany or something other. please contact me.
Especially smart to post links to a german site on an international forum where maybe 5% of the whole userbase is able to understand it.

Btw I read through all the shit now and gotta say it's the same as always they implemented stuff that should have come at least 8 versions ago.

Last edited by Cromex; 06-26-2010 at 02:22 PM.


Yes No
Closed Thread
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.