MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 12-04-2010, 11:21 AM
As far as I know they hadn't but apparently theres some glitch with amps making them last much longer than usual, and the release of Azria#2 makes getting to 139 almost a joke anyway. Not to mention they also have a 3x exp event basically running at the moment, if they released the scrolls it'd be possible to get 60x exp on EFlyFF, higher than quite a few pservers, lol.

Yes No
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year

Default 12-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Wow lol
That's really crazy. People are leveling really fast, and I guess they don't even have those 7 days amps yet. I knew leveling was going to be faster but this is a joke. D:

Yes No
jmorsch

Default 12-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
Wow lol
That's really crazy. People are leveling really fast, and I guess they don't even have those 7 days amps yet. I knew leveling was going to be faster but this is a joke. D:
I just heard that Grace is basically lvling 24/7 between himself and his guild, but i don't really know though.

Yes No
Yoshitsuna
Sith Lord

Default 12-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
I was looking the rankings and I saw that there are 2 players level 137 already lol
Did they already release those 7 days amp scrolls? O:
Nah, but one of them is rico prolly getting lvled by 3 persons lol

Yes No
Luciana

Default 12-04-2010, 12:06 PM
They are leveling pretty fast though, I really thought those amps were out already. I mean, there are a few people on Kern's ranking that are level 125+ that I never saw before lol

Yes No
Yoshitsuna
Sith Lord

Default 12-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGeneral View Post
As far as I know they hadn't but apparently theres some glitch with amps making them last much longer than usual, and the release of Azria#2 makes getting to 139 almost a joke anyway. Not to mention they also have a 3x exp event basically running at the moment, if they released the scrolls it'd be possible to get 60x exp on EFlyFF, higher than quite a few pservers, lol.
My amps went out normally, no idea what issue that guy had.
139 has nothing to do with Traseia really, i doubt they still lvl there lol
Its just that grasslands mobs dont root and have better spawns than risen mobs, that helps a ton. And grinding 24/7 on perma 1.5 exp with occasionally 2x on top does the rest lol

Yes No
Luciana

Default 12-04-2010, 12:56 PM
All that new stuff that came out and I havent bothered to read everything yet makes me feel like I havent played the game for years. Looks like after level 121, or even before that, the leveling changes completely. lol

Yes No
FiliaChan
Wiki Contributor

Default 12-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Quote:
As far as I know they hadn't but apparently theres some glitch with amps making them last much longer than usual, and the release of Azria#2 makes getting to 139 almost a joke anyway.
Heard of someone getting their DI, or acquisition scroll glitched that way too, lol.

Yes No
iSingh
Super Saiyan

Default 12-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Oh DI isn't the only thing that can be glitched like that, be amusing to see if someone works out how its done, it was abused in DFlyFF siege, can't wait for some EFlyFF people to figure it out. Would make a good spectator view for sure.

Yes No
Yoshitsuna
Sith Lord

Default 12-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Oh DI isn't the only thing that can be glitched like that, be amusing to see if someone works out how its done, it was abused in DFlyFF siege, can't wait for some EFlyFF people to figure it out. Would make a good spectator view for sure.
It works like reverse WF

Yes No
Closed Thread
« Flyff World > FlyFF Discussions > FlyFF General Discussions »