MMO Fam About MMOFam Suggest MMORPG Networks
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Flyff Home Flyff Wiki Flyff Guides Flyff Market Place Flyff Gallery Flyff Forums
Flyff Flyff Flyff
Register
Arcade
Gallery
Contact Us
Forum Support
Go Back   Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1001  
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year
 
Default 03-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dons View Post
I've always found myself a more reliable RM than anyone else... You know when you need to go afk, when msn or guild chat is distracting you etc. I've found that using my own RM and another RM have usually lead to the person I'm levelling getting lazy and thinking they don't need to be there. Maybe that's just me having bad personal experiences though
But, no matter if your RM'ing someone else or when you RM yourself, your still damn good

Its all about knowing how many mobs to take etc., sure you might level pretty slow compared to someone who doesn't. But you know you've always got yourself. But for this event try to go for the 2 RM approach
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #1002  
Hex72
 
Thumbs up 03-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dons View Post
I've always found myself a more reliable RM than anyone else... You know when you need to go afk, when msn or guild chat is distracting you etc. I've found that using my own RM and another RM have usually lead to the person I'm levelling getting lazy and thinking they don't need to be there. Maybe that's just me having bad personal experiences though
Actually I've done double RMing with my own before and it went bloody well, on that 3x exp weekend I went from 101 to 104 rather quickly.
Thanks for the advice and the confidence boost Jonno.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #1003  
Lick
 
Default 03-30-2009, 08:00 AM
http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/t113883/
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #1004  
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year
 
Default 03-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick View Post
Quite nice
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #1005  
sXKakashiXs
 
Default 03-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Hey. I got a few questions.
I'm a Lv.80 Psy atm, and my build is 115 base STA and rest int.

My gear atm is:
-Ropang+8/28% DEF (awakened total +20 INT, DMMT+2%, HP+100) and stated on 3 pieces (forgot exact stat, but it's like +8 sta and like 2 int and some other unimportant stats)
-Ulti Angel Wand+1 Awakened +7 INT (4/4 Water Bs)

Now I was wondering, at Lv.95, when should I use my Awand until? And also, I have a slight problem with tanking things. I've got around 10k HP with my 22 STA shield and I can tank around 15 Augus safely. I've been told that's not a lot since I've seen people tank well over 20. Should I start pumping a bit more STA? Or should I just stick with adding INT and doing smaller AoEs?
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #1006  
iTzScruFFz
 
Default 03-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXKakashiXs View Post
Hey. I got a few questions.
I'm a Lv.80 Psy atm, and my build is 115 base STA and rest int.

My gear atm is:
-Ropang+8/28% DEF (awakened total +20 INT, DMMT+2%, HP+100) and stated on 3 pieces (forgot exact stat, but it's like +8 sta and like 2 int and some other unimportant stats)
-Ulti Angel Wand+1 Awakened +7 INT (4/4 Water Bs)

Now I was wondering, at Lv.95, when should I use my Awand until? And also, I have a slight problem with tanking things. I've got around 10k HP with my 22 STA shield and I can tank around 15 Augus safely. I've been told that's not a lot since I've seen people tank well over 20. Should I start pumping a bit more STA? Or should I just stick with adding INT and doing smaller AoEs?
With that gear, you should have no problem tanking the whole spawn. Put Elec +3 on your suit and use pills. Your dmg should be quite nice seeing as you got an ulti Angels. Get a horse if you can to bump your hp up to 13k or so. Also, i used a ultimate historic wand til 96, so anywhere from 95 - 105 you can switch to lgw.

Also use plugs or demols to help you tank or kill faster. If your tanking minimal dmg, use demols to speed up your killing.

Last edited by iTzScruFFz; 03-30-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #1007  
Luciana
Psykeeper Of The YearRanger Of The Year
 
Default 03-30-2009, 03:15 PM
lol @ Ultimate Angel and Historic Wands D:

Anyways, I'd use a LG Wand as soon as possible, 'cause it adds 15% dmmt. You'll lose 5% HP from angel wand, but the dmmt is better than that. The damage will be lower but you may kill faster considering you'll get an additional 15% dmmt.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #1008  
sXKakashiXs
 
Default 03-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Well. I pierced my suit with +3 electric, and Augus now hit minimal damage on me (around 114 ish). But what hurts is their crits which are anywhere from 500-900. Since I only have around 10k HP, I can't really tank a lot without the risk of dying.

I'm also using a Stam+6, Int+5,Gore+5 and 2 Demo+12s.

Also, I'm not sure if my damage is decent or what not. I hit about 3.9k using Maximum Crisis with buffs (Not counting SF/GT and whatnot).

I've been trying to get a decent Uni, but I have terrible luck with pets. and buying one's just too damn expensive.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #1009  
Rorac
 
Default 03-30-2009, 08:08 PM
10k is enough at your level, i had about 10k or so and my suit was 16% hp and +7 is all.
If you get plugs+9 you could easily take the whole spawn if they are already only hitting 115 or so on you.
Reply With Quote


Yes No
  #1010  
jonno
Psykeeper Of The Year
 
Default 03-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXKakashiXs View Post
Well. I pierced my suit with +3 electric, and Augus now hit minimal damage on me (around 114 ish). But what hurts is their crits which are anywhere from 500-900. Since I only have around 10k HP, I can't really tank a lot without the risk of dying.

I'm also using a Stam+6, Int+5,Gore+5 and 2 Demo+12s.

Also, I'm not sure if my damage is decent or what not. I hit about 3.9k using Maximum Crisis with buffs (Not counting SF/GT and whatnot).

I've been trying to get a decent Uni, but I have terrible luck with pets. and buying one's just too damn expensive.
Don't forget to use pills at the right moment (I.E at around 1k hp), and spam meat salads constantly to help with your rms heals, also make sure they are mainly int as they are the ones keeping you alive.

Remember its not all about a RM healing you but you helping yourself
Reply With Quote


Yes No
Reply
« Flyff World > Class Discussions > The Arcanum »

Tags
cry me a river sunrise, jonno hax, jonnos balls, snake > jonno, snake jealous of kaporal

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.