View Single Post
BBRS

Default 06-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Alright, to start it off. I watched both games today. South Africa vs. Mexico and Uruguay vs. France. And I have to say I'm surprised. South Africa fought valiantly and deserved the draw, and since both SA and Mexico scored in the game unlike Uruguay and France they actually have a better shot at the top two positions. France has been having troubles, Govou is way to old to still be playing that position. Anelka has problems since he's not given the same kind of freedom he has in Chelsea, kind of behind the forwards. Where in France he's giving the position as a pure forward. Many have given Reymond Domenech shit because he didn't bring some players like Benzema who's a pure breed striker. And every time Frank Ribery got the ball it seemed like the other guys stopped and waited for him to do something.

I hope South Africa continues to play football like this then perhaps they have a slight chance of going trough. But I'm pretty sure France will take it home, they have so many quality players, once they click they're contenders for the whole World Cup. If they're taken out in the group stage it's going to be a miracle!